Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kanye West - "Wash Us in the Blood" featuring Travis Scott (music video)

Recommended Posts

Kanye West temped up with Travis Scott for a new song/video titled "Wash Us In The Blood." 

The song is grade-A Kanye. On it, Ye spits about the racial inequality ravaging the US. Heads up: the video is pretty jarring, containing graphic and violent imagery.

This is the first taste off Kanye's forthcoming album, God Country. 

Kanye said of the track: “I was thinking of not rapping again, because I rapped for the devil so long that I didn’t even know how to rap for God. Then one of my pastors told me, ‘My son just said that he would want a rap album about Jesus from Kanye West.’ He didn’t say, ‘Kanye West, you should do this,’ or ‘you need to do this.’ He just told me something that a child said. And that one thing made the difference.”

Watch it below. Thoughts on the visual, Exhale?

 

kanye.jpg.35bc334df3f2dc8a2e547a73af796f17.jpg

Related:

 


💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post

Is this a lead single for the next album or just a one-off single? :gerlwat:


~ Believe you can and you're halfway there ~

Share this post


Link to post

It's hard to watch this and not think of Kanye's hypocrisy. He sees all these problems and is still voting for Trump, a conservative. You know, the Trump that said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Conservatism at its core is about conserving things to keep them the way they are now. He's really going to make a song and video about this huge problem, profit off of it, just so he can keep voting to keep things the way they are? Disgraceful. 


~ Believe you can and you're halfway there ~

Share this post


Link to post

The song....isn’t good. :wtf:


🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Share this post


Link to post

Man I love Kanye but he used the racism card about ten years ago and I ain’t having none of that again. Next. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It's hard to watch this and not think of Kanye's hypocrisy. He sees all these problems and is still voting for Trump, a conservative. You know, the Trump that said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Conservatism at its core is about conserving things to keep them the way they are now. He's really going to make a song and video about this huge problem, profit off of it, just so he can keep voting to keep things the way they are? Disgraceful. 

Conservativism is about CONSERVATION OF PROSPERITY and being RESPONSIBLE.  Without economically conservative people we would have no country!  You can lean socially liberal and economically conservative.  The mischaracterization of conservative people is unfair.  

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Conservativism is about CONSERVATION OF PROSPERITY and being RESPONSIBLE.  Without economically conservative people we would have no country!  You can lean socially liberal and economically conservative.  The mischaracterization of conservative people is unfair.  

you're right and I'm about to read a book about this. people are ignorant. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Conservativism is about CONSERVATION OF PROSPERITY and being RESPONSIBLE.  Without economically conservative people we would have no country!  You can lean socially liberal and economically conservative.  The mischaracterization of conservative people is unfair.  

Is that why blacks are so prosperous compared to whites statistically? :fran:

Systemic racism is an economic and social problem. The median net worth in the U.S. for whites is about 9x higher than blacks. Look into redlining. Racism is built into the American system to make it more difficult for blacks to succeed economically. Check out this article too about how the Republican Party, the Conservative party, has made itself more and more white. 

My career focus is in finance. I’m in support of capitalism and I’m against heavy left-leaning economic policies. Conservative views alone aren’t bad. But when you’re in support of the Republican, Trump conservatism that is in support of keeping things the way they are with systemic racism and in support of encouraging violence and divide in America, I’m not going to agree with it. 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

~ Believe you can and you're halfway there ~

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Is that why blacks are so prosperous compared to whites statistically? :fran:

Systemic racism is an economic and social problem. The median net worth in the U.S. for whites is about 9x higher than blacks. Look into redlining. Racism is built into the American system to make it more difficult for blacks to succeed economically. Check out this article too about how the Republican Party, the Conservative party, has made itself more and more white. 

My career focus is in finance. I’m in support of capitalism and I’m against heavy left-leaning economic policies. Conservative views alone aren’t bad. But when you’re in support of the Republican, Trump conservatism that is in support of keeping things the way they are with systemic racism and in support of encouraging violence and divide in America, I’m not going to agree with it. 

Systemic Racism is an interesting new theory - I agree with it to a certain degree but I feel like systemic inequality reaches far beyond racial boundaries.  

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, bas che said:

Man I love Kanye but he used the racism card about ten years ago and I ain’t having none of that again. Next. 

I think he’s used every card in the deck

Bye Kanye :begone:


Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

Share this post


Link to post

I can't stand Kanye, I rarely use this word, but I literally hate him like no other in music industry. This damn misogynic hypocrite with overgrown ego. :tiffeyeroll:
He and Kim are truly matching each other, two stupidos who think only about money and ***. :nochillbrit:

I don't have children, but if I would, and my child would be a Kanye fan, I would pack his/hers things and send him/her to grandma :weusay:

Share this post


Link to post

song title is wrong on so many levels. :boredashell:

i wonder what the reception of that title would have been if it was a non poc person... but kanye can get away with almost anything cuz he is a musical and cognitive genius right.  kanye west no GIF
like his music is undoubtedly deserving of all the grammys and other awards it has won  right... The Office No GIF

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...