Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Billie Eilish's brother Finneas has some kind words for Britney

Awwww , and btw his sound totally fits Britney's voice I think a collab could be amazing..... But anyways more importantly I hope Britney is happy .

This is very cool. Finneas is just the sort of producer I’d like Britney to work with in the future. 

Lou follows him on Instagram, how strange.... So there is a very high chance that she will see this story

Honestly, he would be an amazing producer for Brit.  Billie and Brit have similar vocal styles, and Brit obviously loves her music.  I think we could actually get some really good bops but also finally get some really dark passionate ballads that would really suit Britney's voice.

Also, he's crazy creative. Did you know that the main beats in "Bad Guy", "Bury a Friend", and a bunch of other tracks had random ordinary sounds from the street and he remixed them? LOL

7 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Yes, he had fugly long hair back then :trash:

I remember seeing him on the show back in the day, and I thought he was as old as the rest of the cast, then I found out I'm like a thousand years older than him and he was like 12 in the show :didilie: I was like whaaat 

300?cb=20150314113017

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’ll happen whennnn the conservatorship is overrrrr tc1vvA.gif

:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

YES! That would be a dream, I've always thought that new music from Britney should be focused on her personal life to sound authentic and possibly have an appeal on gp. Also, he's handsome :deserves: and this year he produced Tove Lo's Bikini ****, that reminds me a little of the Blackout/Timbaland/Furtado-ish sounds :blast:

Their taste would fit well.

He's into whispery vocals

The way he produces Billie's vocals reminds me of 'Britney' era vocals

I just said this like yesterday, there far more talented producers out there that are not the most famous in the biss that can do a better job. Finneas is living proof. I would love for him and Britney to work together.

Imagine Britney, Tranter, Michaels and Finneas locked in studio making some songs. Billy just casually coming in to say hello to Britney and hug her. The 2 chat and look, they have a song all together. That's heaven yall :gobaby:

Britney's been posting a lot of videos dancing to Billie's songs lately and Finneas O'Connell Eilish just responded by posting this message on his Instagram story.

Eb2Z2ADXsAEHkSW?format=jpg&name=large

Finneas!!.. I hope he produces her Ray Of Light.. its time!

I think that Britney didn't see the post of Finneas, probably she even don't know him. We have to make his comment visible!!! I wanted to put the like but I don't find the comment :'(

On 6/30/2020 at 5:06 PM, Buffybot said:

I don't care about the music, can he be her friend? Like a real one... that's the idea I can support.

RIGHT. What a lovely gesture but it pains me she will never know about this or see it. He clearly can see something is up, witnesses the vile comments and wishes the best for her. What a hun <3

On 6/30/2020 at 11:18 PM, OnlyFacts said:

:bang: 🤣 this emote gets me every time. Does anyone know where it’s from?

It’s mentioned in emote origins