Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Billie Eilish's brother Finneas has some kind words for Britney

YES PLEASE! She needs a producer like him that help her to express her real feelings and thoughts! And a duet with Billie woulda guarantee a global number one hit!!!

How beautiful and genuine the message is ... it is what she needs for a long time, a good conversation with a good person.

1 hour ago, Itachi said:

Britney finally caught the attention of Finneas, Billie Eilish's brother and producer.

about time GIF

I feel like he could assist with Free Britney tbh. Sounds like he’s concerned and wants to hear how she’s doing. But let’s be real, Britney isn’t going to meet with him. Her team will make sure the only time they meet is to do a song (which she will record when he isn’t in the studio like she did with mood ring lol)

:comingthru:

49 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Not Here For It.  Sorry, But No.  Britney Would Not Be Able To Do Alt Like Billie.  But, I Wonder If They Will Meet Up.  

I think Britney could pull off a song like bad guy and it would slay. Or even a Britney Billie collab would be awesome and probably more successful than Rain On Me tbh

26 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

about time GIF

now that you quoted that specific sentence, i felt like i may have implied that Britney is trying hard to get attention from him :idkney:

don't drag me y'all it was meant to be a joke :saycheese:

although i'm fine with him working with B. been replaying When the Party's Over these past few days and i think Britney can surprise us with a dark, moody ring song like that

tenor.gif

Everybody is rooting for Britney, i'm not surprised he's stanning hard lol

He's very talented and seems to be a nice guy. Hope she works with him and create some magic.

Maybe he's the chosen to save her career.

Her collabing with Finneas would be amazing! I love his sound and his music is so heartfelt,as well as his work with Billie. Also,what a sweet thing to offer. Simple but,sweet. :crying3:

Make songs with him and ONLY him would be awesome for her:clap:

I just know that he will not butcher Britney's voice:yesplease:

Imagine the lyrics that these two can create:canthandleit:

Lets tweet him:bang:

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Featured! :typing:

There was an interview with him and Billie where Billie said one of the moments that she realized how successful she was getting was when one of her songs made it into one of Britney's posts.

That's the attitude! That's my girl

1 hour ago, Itachi said:

now that you quoted that specific sentence, i felt like i may have implied that Britney is trying hard to get attention from him :idkney:

don't drag me y'all it was meant to be a joke :saycheese:

although i'm fine with him working with B. been replaying When the Party's Over these past few days and i think Britney can surprise us with a dark, moody ring song like that

tenor.gif

Oh I didn’t mean anything by it.  I was just being funny.  She has used a few Billie Eilish songs on her IG so I’m surprised it took this long for Billie or Finneas to notice.  I mean, it’s Britney freakin’ Spears.  If she even said my name I’d have a heart attack even if there are probably a million other Matthew’s in the world.  :haha:

tenor.gif

Here for it! And I love that he said he just wants to have a coffee with her and just hear how she's doing. Same tbh. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

6 minutes ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I think it's easier to have a coffee with Obama than her...

Tbh

55 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Lets tweet him:bang:

:bang: 🤣 this emote gets me every time. Does anyone know where it’s from?

Grammys 2022: 

Record of the year Winner: Britney Spears - Apple Pie

Song of the Year Winner: Britney Spears - Apple Pie

Album of the year Winner: Britney Spears - Is like Beyonce's fans, like ok? :qtbrit::tysm: