Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

do u think Britney is happier working?

this just crossed my mind based on her 2014-2018 Instagram posts.

She was like enjoying her life, Vegas, the interaction with her dancers, and more people instead of just Sam nowadays. and right now I think she's over her hiatus and wants to go back performing again, she's basically in quarantine since 2019... I don't think she's the type to retire and go live a country life like her sister. she enjoys being creative and performing with a lot of trips to Hawaii in between.  do u think its selfish as a fan to wish her to release a new album and go back to Vegas or a world tour next tour? bc that's the feeling I get that she's the happiest! i just hope everything sorts out for her in court next month.

and she have a glam team for her to do fun stuff with her hair, she has another place to call home, more shopping trips, more places to hang out, more interacting with people so she could feel like a regular person etc.

Yes. And I also believe she is happiest when she's working... without supervision. :mattafact:

#FreeBritney

🦄 💛🧡💜

Well, it's really hard to tell imo - I do believe a busy mind is in a much better place than an idle mind, for all aspects of life . So anyone (including her) that's working will always be better than doing nothing, mentally and physically speaking :pleaseshhh:

I also believe she was super happy during 2015-2017 and that's why we had such great instagram posts, but then 2018/2019 happened and we don't know the real truth of what happened there. We've only known bits of truth, rumors and media gossips :yaknow:

If you ask me, yes, I'd love for her to go back to work since it might do really good to herself, but it has to be in her own terms - However, I'm assuming the legal situation of her c-ship is blocking all kinds of work, so perhaps in August we might get some clarity on her status and she might be able to go back to the studio in 2021 :receipts2:

She probably would be happier working, but only, as others have said, if it's on her own terms, which is why I hope she doesn't go back to work as long as she's under the conservatorship. And she would need a healthier work/life balance than she did in her early career. I really hope she can get to a place where she can work on a project she's truly excited about, over which she has creative control, and at her own pace, without pressure.

Of course! You feel way better when working, have more social interactions etc.. 

52 minutes ago, Vulpix91 said:

She probably would be happier working, but only, as others have said, if it's on her own terms, which is why I hope she doesn't go back to work as long as she's under the conservatorship. And she would need a healthier work/life balance than she did in her early career. I really hope she can get to a place where she can work on a project she's truly excited about, over which she has creative control, and at her own pace, without pressure.

but we dont know WHEN  the conservatorship is about to end, maybe she knows by now but we don't know and what if she's under it for more time... so she wouldn't work anymore just bc under c-ship? she's probably anxious to go back to work.

Of course, time has proven that she can’t really settle down. Even when she was on a break, she was writing to us about ideas she has. It’s why Larry loves her. 

Even if they do make her go back to work, it’s only fair they let her just be creative like they did with Glory. 

According to FFney and BJney, no. According to Circus, Glory, and POM 2.0, yes.

⛓ #FreeBritney

Who wouldn’t be happier having a sense of self.  We all need  a purpose in life.  
I just hope and pray she goes back when she is emotionally ready and goes  back because “she” wants to. 

I think yes

britney is hard worker & she loves her job

But she gets nervous in front of the audience after 2008 till now I don’t know why:donewithit:

yes! this is why she was so happy cause she contributed alot to glory and then pom 2.0 happened and it was some of the best moments of britney, i hate when fans say they dont want to see her perform until shes free, but working and traveling allows her to have interactions, make music which she loves and more

everyones gotta work and have a purpose in life