Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kim Kardashian is now a billionaire

Move over, Kylie Jenner. Kim Kardashian is officially a billionaire. A real one :kyliecry:

Kanye West Tweeted the big news. 

Kind of tone-deaf considering what's going on in the world, but cheers :firega:

kim.jpg.096814ede030d4c63d7036abe7be9084.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Brag much? :tired:

Billions or not, can’t buy taste, a brain or a better personality. 
Read the room Kim, people are literally dying. 

• Haha 7
  • Like 2

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

She deserves it.  She worked hard, developed diverse products that stay in high demand, reinvented herself multiple times throughout her career, and bounced back from scandal after scandal.  Now she’s studying to be a lawyer to pivot her image to maybe a court show when her reality show runs its course.  She even worked with the president on prison reform and had long time prisoners exonerated.  She single handedly challenged body standards and different body types more acceptable.  And most importantly she seems humble and kind and is a supportive wife and a great mother.   

and it all started from a *** tape.

:wigsnatched:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Uh, isn’t Kylie being investigated for inflating her numbers to claim she was a billionaire? And we’re supposed to believe Kim is suddenly a billionaire? During a global pandemic? 

viola davis pout GIF by ABC Network

Make it make sense, Kris. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

So happy for her, she's always been such a great role model. The talent she brings to the world, were undeserving of such greatness :mimiclap:

:tiffeyeroll:

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Uh, isn’t Kylie being investigated for inflating her numbers to claim she was a billionaire? And we’re supposed to believe Kim is now a billionaire? 

viola davis pout GIF by ABC Network

Make it make sense, Kris. 

Kris waiting for the news to pick this up:

spying season 3 GIF

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Typical Kanye being tone deaf and not being sensitive about his tweets.

HOWEVER, i'm happy for Kim. I admire her hustle. She deserves it. :makeitrain:

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ll never be able to fathom how someone like that who is literally talentless has more money than some of these artists who bust their *****  to be where they’re at. And yes Kim busted her *** too in other ways :tiffcackle:

She probably followed that saying "Don't work hard, work smart." :gloss:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

She deserves it.  She worked hard, developed diverse products that stay in high demand, reinvented herself multiple times throughout her career, and bounced back from scandal after scandal.  Now she’s studying to be a lawyer to pivot her image to maybe a court show when her reality show runs its course.  She even worked with the president on prison reform and had long time prisoners exonerated.  She single handedly challenged body standards and different body types more acceptable.  And most importantly she seems humble and kind and is a supportive wife and a great mother.   

and it all started from a *** tape.

:wigsnatched:

"deserves" "worked hard"

:jeanluc:

Love how capitalist propaganda is well spread.

Fortunately her prime is coming to an end. I can't wait for the family to finally disappear.

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ll never be able to fathom how someone like that who is literally talentless has more money than some of these artists who bust their *****  to be where they’re at. And yes Kim busted her *** too in other ways :tiffcackle:

Yes this is sad. 

The answer is she was already rich when she started, had influential friends, and most important, influential mother with contacts. 

Talented people usually have just their talent, no money, no contacts in the business.

No one needs that much money, but good for her I guess. :parisok: I will forever despise the Kardashians for creating (or at least VERY heavily contributing to) this pandemic of borderline body dysmorphia. This whole family are awful role models for little girls, and the fact that they're the most famous people in the world is depressing. :nyschool:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Then they'll say Kim never was a billionaire. This family is so full of sh. I don't even understand the point of declaring that information during pandemic.