Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

12 minutes ago, KamikazeBoyX said:

How can people say that she is a complete different person just because she shows of her dresses and walks a bit?
Thats so sick to think that 

lol, its more than that. :jl:

8 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Longest era in Britney history. 

Glory is going strong for 4 years now. 

With 4 singles

• Make Me...
  • Slumber Party
  • Mood Ring
  • and the new sleeper hit Just Like Me

:goat:

We should do a #justiceforjustlikeme. Maybe her team will tell her and she will do a live version of the song.

:jl:

14 hours ago, C0CKy said:

👀

WruhYF3.jpg

Just Like Me confirmed its about Jason who cheated on Britney with Brett! -- remember this rumor? :gimmemoar:

6253.jpg

normal_004.jpg

788ee433a7273fac7f2d550fe8ee4c27o.jpg

@Jordan Miller

7164.jpg

8 hours ago, xkhingx said:

i feel like she is having a mid-life crisis cuz she has been acting more childish in 2017-2020 than 2016.

in 2016 she looked so mature and gorgeous and her voice wasn’t that for ed baby voice she uses now while these days she is acting like a toddler

naaah . she shows us all how young she is and her videos always make me smile. it's positive. she ain't harming no one, if she does maybe she harms some kind of pop celebrity standards but i like her not trying hard. i don't want her to become mediocre and following some other train of standards than hers

4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

We should do a #justiceforjustlikeme. Maybe her team will tell her and she will do a live version of the song.

Cant wait for the remix. "There's only one b--- just like me.. and it's me..." :fran:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Just Like Me confirmed its about Jason who cheated on Britney with Brett! -- remember this rumor? :gimmemoar:

I thought it was about David cheating on her with someone that looked just like her

Spoiler

article-2748090-212F70E200000578-136_636

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sorry,but Brit lost me as a fan after she looks like that:Britney-Spears-Feet-1161902.jpg

This was just too much for me. She became so arrogant(but of course, this could be a translation problem.I´m from Germany. So nearly everything I´ve heard from her was translated and I just started to learn English so I did nearly understand something from her without translation.) And there was a teenager magazine and 9/11 happened. The flag of America was on the cover of the magazine.And the reporter asking Britney to sign it and she said: "I like to sign it with my god name." Yes, she has a good name. But man.This attitude at that time.

There is not just one "primary":

britney-spears-1998-zoom-23115328-c316-4

May-1999.jpg

mtv-vmas-most-iconic-looks-britney-spear

i like the crossroads/DWAD britney version and the 2007 paparazzi britney version best :blast:. those are my two favorite britneys appearance wise :lollipop:. ITZ/prerogative britney is third place. then baby/oops britney. then circus britney. the britneys post circus are not real britneys to me :shhh:. i try to convince myself but it's hard... i know it's not actors though because of her beauty marks so she must go to the surgeon every six months or so, i dont know how else to explain it to myself :ohnoney: