Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

I looove JLM, good choice Queen B:lizzie:

It's shocking to think that almost 25 million followers see those weird videos she posts:imacat:

Her body is banging and her beautiful smile is coming back, bye bye Jokerney:clicktina:

4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

You all.... this kinda stuff just isn’t normal, I’m sorry

Nothing related to her and her life is normal anymore.

Michael Jackson who?

1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

To be honest everytime I see a picture of Britney nowadays is like looking at like different versions of Britney and they're each basically different people :umwtf:

Like primeney, 2007ney, 2008/9ney, 2010-2012ney, 2013-2015ney, 2016ney, 2017/18ney and 2019/20ney each look (and act!) quite different :umomg:

SHES BEEN CLONED :haha:

primeney can definitely be divided as well. she looks completely different from 1999 to 2001 imo. 

Pin on Britney SpearsPin on Britney Performance's
Pin on Her Highness, Miss Britney Spears!November 2002 | 80+ Pictures of Britney Spears That Are Straight ...

"she" writes this was shot two days ago, this was shot last night... So why didn't u post the day you shot the video Brit? No internet for weekends I see :spit:

About the video, I congratulate the ones who have fun watching these videos. It gives me depression.

The woman has no idea she became a joke. Sad.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 3
  • Like 4

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER          THAN Mood ring forthis 2020

the way she looks with her eyes its different that the latest videos, is like getting back

I swear she's trying to tell us something with these videos. We need to decode them asap. :ponderney: Also why does she stan the worst song on Glory? :girlbye:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

The fact that once again she has addressed one of her own works pleases me so much. The fact that it’s one of her “Glory” tracks makes it all the more sweeter. 

19 minutes ago, MX3 said:

she's just having fun and being her quirky, charming self. 

She's just begun having her fun, yeaaah~ :bop:

🦄 💛🧡💜

She is a genius 

I Love how weird she is!! :spit:

when will ur faves?

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1