Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

Recommended Posts

She is going viral for all the wrong reasons. My friends who never care about her are now sending me this video and asking me how many rehabs she passed and if she is on drugs again. My god Britney for the sake of your image hire a social media manager, clean up your image. Jezus it's not that hard. Can't believe even Sam is not stepping in on this.

I mean for a while it was ok just to let go and have fun, but don't let this become your image. No wonder she had no acces to her social media.

Share this post


Link to post

It's sad to see her becoming the meme of the day.😢 But honestly, what did anyone think would happen with a video like this? 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

She is going viral for all the wrong reasons. My friends who never care about her are now sending me this video and asking me how many rehabs she passed and if she is on drugs again. My god Britney for the sake of your image hire a social media manager, clean up your image. Jezus it's not that hard. Can't believe even Sam is not stepping in on this.

I mean for a while it was ok just to let go and have fun, but don't let this become your image. No wonder she had no acces to her social media.

Her name is trending here in Brazil, because of the videos. Things are getting worse fast, everybody's seeing the posts now.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Her name is trending here in Brazil, because of the videos. Things are getting worse fast, everybody's seeing the posts now.

This is crazy! It feels like 2007 again, except not being in the tabloids and news, she is now on social media. The reach/scope is even bigger than back then. Let's just hope this will end well. It's so hard being her fan lol

Share this post


Link to post

The gay’s fascination with Say It Right or whatever that song is called, is just so unbelievable. What’s so special about it? :hideous:

Toxic is the best song of all time and y’all must accept the fact! :bang:

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

This is crazy! It feels like 2007 again, except not being in the tabloids and news, she is now on social media. The reach/scope is even bigger than back then. Let's just hope this will end well. It's so hard being her fan lol

Yep, I mentioned other day how the whole scenario reminds me 2007 too, we see the weird stuff on Instagram now, the GP against her, articles talking about her "bizarre stories".

If this is Britney trolling everybody (some fans theory), she should stop by now. Her sons must have seen some of the ugly stuff, they're surrounded by teenagers, tik Tok had recently two videos mocking Britney calling her crazy. It's a bad situation indeed.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Her face scared me for the first 10 sec tbh.. I felt uncomfortable : ( 

Is it just me?

But I want to more of her to do that kind of things but it looked little bit forced to me..

Share this post


Link to post

The hand 'movements' trigger me hahaha. She never extends her arms properly and it makes her look dumpy when she dances, i know shes small anyway, but think of im a slave, she extends fully and ud never think she was a short *** haha

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yep, I mentioned other day how the whole scenario reminds me 2007 too, we see the weird stuff on Instagram now, the GP against her, articles talking about her "bizarre stories".

If this is Britney trolling everybody (some fans theory), she should stop by now. Her sons must have seen some of the ugly stuff, they're surrounded by teenagers, tik Tok had recently two videos mocking Britney calling her crazy. It's a bad situation indeed.

 

Oh wauw didnt know about the tiktok videos. "You know in For The Record when she said: I'm a smart person, like what the hell was I thinking?" I wish she would think that now:crying2:

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

It's sad to see her becoming the meme of the day.😢 But honestly, what did anyone think would happen with a video like this? 

why sad

this is 2020, she's fun she will be be a meme bc she's fun and is being real, i think its positive for the new generation and its way better than some boring plastic instagrams out there.

"embrace your weirdness" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Dirk said:

why sad

this is 2020, she's fun she will be be a meme bc she's fun and is being real, i think its positive for the new generation and its way better than some boring plastic instagrams out there.

"embrace your weirdness" 

 

Except everyone is making fun of her now saying she lost it again, is on drugs and needs medication.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, nakedsoldier said:

Except everyone is making fun of her now saying she lost it again, is on drugs and needs medication.

well, that's their dark heart and cloudy lives tbh

Im pretty sure a lot of people love how weird and fun she is too. This fanbase should stop worrying about the negative comments and focus on the positive ones and just go along with the memes, its clearly what she wants to do, she seems to have fun so. She will never have an instagram like Kim Kardashian and Beyonce. 

(lowkey i wish that white setting didn't exist, and that angle for the picture always high is boring now, and yeah sometimes i wish her instagram was more like it was in 2015-2016 but whatever).

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Agree about everything except Circus part. 

BBMA/All nite/MM original choreography are better than anything Circus Tour had to offer. 

But circus had the insane production and some awesome costumes. It’d be great to see POM choreographies at their best (brunette, mermaid, short hair and 2.0) displayed in the Circus Tour. She walked way too much but did not freestyle and had some rhythm.

Share this post


Link to post

I love her twirl and how she combines exercise with dance therapy!  Look how sweaty she is!  I dance around my house all the time as well.  It's a good way to exercise.  Say what you want about her, I LOVE her.  

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

BBMA/All nite/MM original choreography are better than anything Circus Tour had to offer. 

But circus had the insane production and some awesome costumes. It’d be great to see POM choreographies at their best (brunette, mermaid, short hair and 2.0) displayed in the Circus Tour. She walked way too much but did not freestyle and had some rhythm.

I wasn't really referring to choreo itself. I was talking about the way she was acting on stage,her swag,her energy and the way she moved in general without crazy ticks. And the way she executed choreo she had. Whatever choreo she had she executed it almost perfectly for most parts. And in that alone I have seen that prime Britney is still somewhere there 

 Agree that overally BBMA was better than most Circus Tour performances. Can't really judge her dancing in MM og.

Share this post


Link to post

The memes of this are so good!!! They’re literally all over insta and Facebook.

These videos are getting more recognition than her last album and I’m living for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

The memes of this are so good!!! They’re literally all over insta and Facebook.

These videos are getting more recognition than her last album and I’m living for it. 

This will honestly work in her advantage - people love stuff like this nowadays and she just happens to look hot in the video as well. 

Share this post


Link to post

Finneas, Billie's brother, producer and co-writer 

He seems... worried? Good he didn't mock her.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...