Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

One great thing about weekends is no weird Britney videos.

:gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary:

Her face looks good. Her IG keeps murdering her legacy, though...

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

:gloriascary: what are you doing baby girl? :gloriascary:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

She's just having fun for god sakes, what is wrong with some of you always criticising her every move? Not everything in life is about competition, she's in her house having fun not rehearsing for a show . Y'all need to take a chill pill and relax.. 
By the way she looks good in these 2 videos, you go girl <3

3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Literally... it just makes no sense to me. It’s so sad. The original Britney is truly gone forever and now she will be remembered as being the weird Instagram lady 😪

Yep everyone at my job that I work with in their 20s only know this Britney. It makes me SO sad that a once bad *** chick is now a living meme.

Theres nothing weird about these videos. Its freestyle. It gives her joy as seen by her expression. Plus her song selections are always amazing. She is still an amazing dancer but right now she doesn't have a choreographer, so why are you expecting routines. You saw the routines she came up with when she was teaching those kids. I feel she's doing therapeutic dancing, just moving her body and vibing to the songs. We all do that no? 

59 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

🤐

What I tell ya :oprah:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

i actually loved this, you could tell she was really feeling this!

i think it shows that she misses performing! Especially when she's right at the back and fiercely walks forward as if she's on stage 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4

Hard to believe this is the same girl. It makes me sad. 

tumblr_mkafq1zdqt1qa45uio1_250.gif

I know she got old and it's perfectly fine, but she has a problem with rythm (her body is great) She used to be in synch with every note, now she's all over the place. And don't tell me Oh she's just having fun at her house .. No ! If you're planning to "show" yourself to the world (by choice) make a little effort.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, jokobish said:

Rhythm isn’t something everyone has and it’s something that isn’t forgotten. No one just forgets how to dance or forgets how to be on beat, it just makes no sense

Exactly! For example take a look at MJ's This is It. He didn't perform for years, was in a weak physical condition and took some strong meds but at the age of 50 he was still killing it! There was still a fire in him and MJ we saw in 2009 was the same dancer and performer we saw in 90's or 80's! 

But I think MJ never lost a passion but Britney did. 

She's just having fun. She miss being on stage I guess. But I don't know why she lost her rhythm sense. Beacuse of heavy medication? 

Say It Right is one of the best songs of all time. Queen has T-A-S-T-E.

IDK what you say but she has rythm in these vids. Also probably the candids are retouched, her body is fire.