Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

32 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

still better than FF, Riccus though 

Agree about everything except Circus part. 

People on barstool sports or whatever are leaving some nasty comments :beat:

2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I will never understand the need to tear her down when she’s trying to have fun and feel herself. Find yourselves a therapist. Keep doing you, B 

i actually think she exudes a confidence and presence in these last two insta videos that i have not felt from her in like a decade. :fakewow:

and i like her dancing, because something about her mindset has changed for the better and that shows in her body movement. :reductive:

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She's totally telling us how she feels without breaking any c-ship rules. Creative!! 

What c-ship rules? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'M ALWAYS ONE STEP BACKWARD WITH THIS

She’s looking great. And the music choices 🔥 🔥 

I was honestly on the edge of my seat waiting for a CRACK! at the end of the second video.  I’m glad it never came.  😅SnappyReliableEnglishpointer-size_restri

47 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If that video with Mikey didn't exist, I'd say yes she lost her talent as a dancer. She needs training, but it's still there.

This video... Just another one to people make Fun of her.

One great thing about weekends is no weird Britney videos.

What video? :lostney:

Is it the one where she danced to “All Nite?”

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

45 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What video? :lostney:

Is it the one where she danced to “All Nite?”

Yes. 

I know it's not perfect, but to me this shows Britney still can follow a choreography, move her whole body and keep in sync with the dancer.

She probably needs to be taught, her freestyle is messy. I love this video, and the comments were very positive.

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

What c-ship rules? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'M ALWAYS ONE STEP BACKWARD WITH THIS

There is no way Lou and her father would let her speak freely about how miserable her life is in the c-ship. 

She tried during that talk show in the UK snf well, that was quickly axed. 

Her team want to silence her. 

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Yes. 

I know it's not perfect, but to me this shows Britney still can follow a choreography, move her whole body and keep in sync with the dancer.

She probably needs to be taught, her freestyle are messy. I love this video, and the comments were very positive.

This just slayed my entire existence :mae:

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

still better than FF, Riccus though 

This! 

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yes. 

She probably needs to be taught, her freestyle is messy. I love this video, and the comments were very positive.

This was the best we’ve seen her dance since the mannequin rehearsal video! It proves that she still has her talent and if she trained and wanted to work hard for an amazing routine, she could. If she wanted she could slay our entire existences again but she’s on another chapter now. I see her being happy and it makes me smile.

Honestly I don’t blame her for acting a little bit weird sometimes, she’s been 12 years under an abusive conservatorship without any of her rights, being medicated with meds that she probably didn’t need, being put under facilities, not being able to use a phone, date or hang out with friends freely without being controlled, she’s been treated like a 10 year old for 12 years, it’s almost like she’s kidnapped or something.

I just hope she gets to be free again and live her life the way she wants with her rights back. 

FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY!

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I was honestly on the edge of my seat waiting for a CRACK! at the end of the second video.  I’m glad it never came.  😅SnappyReliableEnglishpointer-size_restri

crack.gif?w=500&h=281

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

That's the one song I put on repeat and will never get tired of it! I am so happy she likes it too 😊

lol when it started playing I was like YES - my jam

20 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This was the best we’ve seen her dance since the mannequin rehearsal video! It proves that she still has her talent and if she trained and wanted to work hard for an amazing routine, she could. If she wanted she could slay our entire existences again but she’s on another chapter now. I see her being happy and it makes me smile.

Honestly I don’t blame her for acting a little bit weird sometimes, she’s been 12 years under an abusive conservatorship without any of her rights, being medicated with meds that she probably didn’t need, being put under facilities, not being able to use a phone, date or hang out with friends freely without being controlled, she’s been treated like a 10 year old for 12 years, it’s almost like she’s kidnapped or something.

I just hope she gets to be free again and live her life the way she wants with her rights back. 

FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY!

Agreed. Even tho I complain, it's understandable Britney acts in this weird way... Her isolation created a new reality for her, she doesn't have much people to talk, change experiences and learn. There's no honest people around to push her to be better.

She looks a little medicated, even in this video.

Britney needs to interact with more people, more of her dancers, her awkwardness wouldn't increase so much.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of reviving Nelly Furtado's career :urite:

Say It Right charting already  :urite:

Say It Right

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This was embarrassing for her and the Army. She's already dragged for her dancing and this is gonna make all the other fanbases look at us like "Is this your king?".

• Dislike 4
  • Like 3