Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

Brit stanning "Just Like Me", though. This I can get behind.

ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif

And she looks bomb AF even with the eyeshadow. :mimiclap:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

I love this! We hate on her literally all the time sometimes I think her fans dislike her more than non fans but anyway I think she looks really good those shorts are really cute on her and she’s just not thinking about it and just letting her body go and to me it still looked really fluid and kinda pretty and also her song choices, we hear you homegirl ❤️ There’s a fire in her eyes lately and not saying I think she will any time soon but she seems like she really misses working, I agree with someone else’s comment here this is just fun but if she were get on stage now I think she’d slay pretty hard 

5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

…. I’m just using my body to speak for me how it feels ..... 🌸🌹💋 !!!!!!! 

... Does it feels dizzy?   PS this comment was posted today  😜😜😜!!!!!!

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these "dance moves" since 2017 for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

Sad but true. I blame the meds she has been taking since 2008. Imagine taking hard meds for 12 years everyday, it must have certain consequences.

Britney, the dancer we felt in love, lives just in our memory.

At least she's looking so happy lately and that's what makes me happy too but the good perfomer is gone forever.:crying1:

Am I the only one who’s happy to see Britney having some fun? It’s great to see her being very off the cuff and just letting go. This is how I dance in my kitchen, it’s liberating to just move however your body you to, rythem or not. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these "dance moves" since 2017 for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

still better than FF, Riccus though 

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Am I the only one who’s happy to see Britney having some fun? It’s great to see her being very off the cuff and just letting go. This is how I dance in my kitchen, it’s liberating to just move however your body you to, ruthenium or not. 

Same. I''m a dancer but i just sometimes love mindless dancing. It's so much fun.

Sad

Literally... it just makes no sense to me. It’s so sad. The original Britney is truly gone forever and now she will be remembered as being the weird Instagram lady 😪

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

Rhythm isn’t something everyone has and it’s something that isn’t forgotten. No one just forgets how to dance or forgets how to be on beat, it just makes no sense

22 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Disagree about Circus part.

I’m starting to think maybe her dad had the right intentions trying to get her on the right meds... I think that world tour messed her up and she stopped taking them bc everything kinda went downhill from there..

• Dislike 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Itachi said:

with the number of times she featured Billie in her ig posts i wouldn't be surprised if B10 will be titled Britney Eilish :xcuseme:

I mean....I wouldn’t be mad at it :nopingout:

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

If that video with Mikey didn't exist, I'd say yes she lost her talent as a dancer. She needs training, but it's still there.

This video... Just another one to people make Fun of her.

One great thing about weekends is no weird Britney videos.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1