Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

Gotta love the "you don't mean nothing to me" and "what it takes to set me free" lyrics heard in Nelly Furtado's song "Say It Right."

Queen of subliminal messages. 

Britney captioned the video: "I like to freestyle !!!!! There’s no routine here …. I’m just using my body to speak for me how it feels ..... 🌸🌹💋 !!!!!!!  PS this was shot just last night 😜😜😜!!!!!!"

Interesting how she keeps including when things were filmed. 🤨

bin.jpg.dc62b56fbed6c12c9111431d342e4bec.jpg

Related:

yay i love it

i love you - billie eilish :makeitrain:

Oop didn’t realize a thread was already posted,

anyways these are interesting.... honestly tbh I think she could pull off some of her old choreo if she was given training 

I also think she wants to perform again 

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oop didn’t realize a thread was already posted,

anyways these are interesting.... honestly tbh I think she could pull off some of her old choreo if she was given training 

I also think she wants to perform again 

She prob has the itch to wanna perform again. Or she's trying to trll us through the songs how she's feeling. 

Either way, i feel like it's a hidden message. 

Or I'm reading too much into it 

I love Say It Right :yesplease:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Slay me Sweatney Spears with your hip Billy Eyelash music. Always on brand. :gobaby:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Say It Right :yesplease:

That's the one song I put on repeat and will never get tired of it! I am so happy she likes it too 😊

#JusticeForLoose

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She prob has the itch to wanna perform again. Or she's trying to trll us through the songs how she's feeling. 

Either way, i feel like it's a hidden message. 

Or I'm reading too much into it 

No, you’re right Britney likes easter egg

and

#JusticeForNellyFurtado

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Slay me Sweatney Spears with your hip Billy Eyelash music. Always on brand. :gobaby:

Billy Eyelash LMFAO!!!! 

Is it just me, or is she looking more like how she used to, before any fillers? Almost like 08ney. 

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

I Love it!!!! The Gurl is coming

I Didn't understand what happened to her hips, she shakes all less her hips

This is tragic! How did one of the most talented dancers lose every bit of rythym and style. It’s sad :( 

• Dislike 6
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these dance moves since "2017" for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

The sad thing is, ur right. I showed her dancing vids to my former student who's been dancing since she was 2. She goes, "Ms. F that's not dancing. That's just spinning." 

And with the beat like that in Say it Right, the dance could be sooooo good if you knew what you were doing. 

12 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Is it just me, or is she looking more like how she used to, before any fillers? Almost like 08ney. 

Its just you

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Yes :blast:

Just now, EasyThere said:

Its just you

Ok but compare her face to like 2017ney 

her fillers have dissolved a lot 

but that damn makeup is just really ugh