Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

More Remembered: Gimme More vs Piece Of Me??

Equally iconic pop hits, Britney’s first two singles off her legendary Blackout album are some of the greatest pop singles of all time. However, after almost 13 years since their releases... what Britney hit is more remembered today? The iconic dance beat of “Gimme More” or the media tear down of “Piece Of Me”. 

I honestly don’t know to be honest... I am going to go with “Gimme More” for the sheer fact of “Its Britney *****” and it was a top 5 hit HOWEVER Piece Of Me sold almost 400k more copies that Gimme More did (2,100,000 whole GM has sold somewhere around 1,7000,000) and also won Britney many awards in 2008. 
(plus her Vegas show and tour were named after it) 

So Britney Army. What’s the MOAR remembered hit? Sound off! 

I think it’s about the same but it’s britney ***** is the most memorable thing from britney post 2004

50 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

However, after almost 13 years since their releases... what Britney hit is more remembered today? The iconic dance beat of “Gimme More” or the media tear down of “Piece Of Me”. 

I honestly don’t know to be honest...

You talk as if you were in space for the last 10 years and have no clue on the impact Gimme More has to this day. The song appears in various mainstream TV shows and films 13 years after it's release - most recently the Golden Globe nominated film, Hustlers, starring Jennifer Lopez. And the intro alone. I mean... this is not even up for debate. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜

if YouTube is any indication, GM not only has more overall views than POM, but it also receives almost 3 times the daily views as POM does

I suppose it must be something similar on streaming platforms

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I don't think anyone besides fans remembers "Piece of Me". If you were to remind someone of its existence, they would be like, "Oh yeah, that song, right," whereas "Gimme More" is iconic AF. :martini:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

40 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You talk as if you were in space for the last 10 years and have no clue on the impact Gimme More has to this day. The song appears in various mainstream TV shows and films 13 years after it's release - most recently the Golden Globe nominated film, Hustlers, starring Jennifer Lopez. And the intro alone. I mean... this is not even up for debate. :imacat:

Girl no need to drag ME . I was just asking a simple question :katycry:

I think this is one we all know the answer to lol, of course it’s gotta be Gimme More. The first single after 2004, that VMA performance which she got absolutely slated for, and the iconic “It’s Britney *****

Thats not to say though Piece Of Me isn’t remembered. But I’m pretty sure the GP would remember GM a lot more than POM.

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎

I would say Gimme More cause of the video, the infamous VMA performance and her iconic catchphrase:

"IT'S BRITNEY *****' :gimmemoar: