Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Throwback to when Britney regretted this photoshoot

6 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

It’s not rude...it’s an interview...not that hard. Britney is 21 year old woman year. I love how to some of you enablers literally nothing is ever her fault. It’s was the photographers that pushed her into the shoot/it was pressure that made her get married in Vegas/Kevin tricked her into a relationship and leaving his pregnant girlfriend/she was set up when she didn’t show up to court mandated custody dates...nothing was ever her fault ever! God the logic in here is mind blowing.

Britney handled herself very well in this situation especially under the stressful environment Diane set up. I don't think it is anyone's fault in this situation but it is well known that Diane approached her interviewees with aggressiveness and judgement tone/facial expressions like when she interviewed Whitney. 

On 6/30/2020 at 12:37 AM, Roxxy said:

And I will neither confirm nor deny if that Instagram fan account is mine. :mattafact:

Who the bloody hell is Sarah?!

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎

26 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Britney handled herself very well in this situation especially under the stressful environment Diane set up. I don't think it is anyone's fault in this situation but it is well known that Diane approached her interviewees with aggressiveness and judgement tone/facial expressions like when she interviewed Whitney. 

Asking hard questions isn’t aggressive. Diane did her job...most of the question were softball questions that brit could barely answer...example...Britney herself offers up that Touch of my Hand is a risqué song on her new album...Diane takes the bait and asks her about and then Britney cannot even answer the question. That’s not being pushy or a *****. Interviews are apart of being a celebrity. She asks about her difficult year with illness in the family and a breakup...Diane would suck at her job if she didn’t ask. Like what world do y’all live in? All the questions should be catered to Britney’s agenda?

26 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

13 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

It’s not rude...it’s an interview...not that hard. Britney is 21 year old woman year. I love how to some of you enablers literally nothing is ever her fault. It’s was the photographers that pushed her into the shoot/it was pressure that made her get married in Vegas/Kevin tricked her into a relationship and leaving his pregnant girlfriend/she was set up when she didn’t show up to court mandated custody dates...nothing was ever her fault ever! God the logic in here is mind blowing.

being 20, means that you are at the last stage of your teenage years. You are too harsh.

15 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Diane was grilling her and I bet she looks at this interview now and cringes.

Now people release *** tapes, ***** and say awful things + so much more:checkit:

Britney? She did a hot photoshoot, tried to keep people out of her *** life, lived her life like any 21+ old woman does, got hitched n ditched him, started to speak up for herself. :crying3:

PS Dinosaur Sawaya still has a broom up her arse :tired:

maybe she was jealous (in parts), because a so young person have accomplished so many things in her professional life.

I feel like Britney handled herself well in this interview. And she looked absolutely gorgeous. Diane on the other hand came across as jealous and insecure. 

25 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

being 20, means that you are at the last stage of your teenage years. You are too harsh.

At 21 you don’t know if you feel uncomfortable posing topless?

Btw I love the pics and see no reason Britney should feel embarrassed or apologetic. Just saying...it’s not anyone else’s fault she took the pics. She enjoyed the controversy and had always said she was rebellious.

29 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

At 20 year old is a full grown adult. Stop acting like she was just a child. :deserves:

33 minutes ago, Needleney said:

At 20 year old is a full grown adult. Stop acting like she was just a child. :deserves:

in a sense, she was. She was also overwhelmed my her fame and attention. An industry inductee. I never said she was a child. Just in her final stage of being a teenager. I am not an enabler.