Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Throwback to when Britney regretted this photoshoot

Recommended Posts

She's so sweet and confident here. :)  When Dianne pulled that photo out, you can see the disdain in her face lol. It's sad though, it really sounded like she didn't want to do that shoot (even though she slayed it), her team or the photographer must have pushed her to do it:

 

 FB_IMG_1593479457351.jpg.70a8b1ca5928afd4e709fd977a4710a2.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, sutramaya said:

The interviewer issa bijch... I hate this interview. Dian Sawyer was being so rude to her.

I hate that the longest interviews she ever did were with Dian Sawyer and that other man Matt Lauer.

 

I wish she did a longer interview with someone like Oprah, or even someone like Mario Lopez that even though he's not a journalist or something, she seems to be so much more comfortable around him.


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Diane was super aggressive with her. And Britney was clearly trying to clean up her image with that interview.

Oh I agree... she just slips that out of her little folder provoking a response lol.   I do love this interview because Brit is so candid and gets emotional, but I also hate it because Dianne was so pushy and aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post

Diane was grilling her and I bet she looks at this interview now and cringes.

Now people release *** tapes, ***** and say awful things + so much more:checkit:

Britney? She did a hot photoshoot, tried to keep people out of her *** life, lived her life like any 21+ old woman does, got hitched n ditched him, started to speak up for herself. :crying3:

PS Dinosaur Sawaya still has a broom up her arse :tired:

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Oh I agree... she just slips that out of her little folder provoking a response lol.   I do love this interview because Brit is so candid and gets emotional, but I also hate it because Dianne was so pushy and aggressive.

I never like Diannes style/way of interviewing. She is so pushy and judgemental to most of her interviewees. Like chill.

But yeah I do love this interview in a way. And seeing her there,all articulate,classy,polite,smart etc. I am shocked that she would go marry Kevin and ruin her life,reputation and career few months after it.

Share this post


Link to post

Why is she dressed like Hilary Clinton in this interview FFS. It’s Diane Sawyer, not a funeral lol.

 :haha:

Maybe they were trying to tone down the sexiness for the ITZ campaign after “slave 4 u” was deemed super racy (Yet ITZ has her sexiest songs), and the radio ban. But my goodness, she’s a pop star not a librarian, LARRY 

britney spears GIF

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Diane was super aggressive with her. And Britney was clearly trying to clean up her image with that interview.

I think it would have been more real and honest if she had told the truth,I understand that she wanted to be private, but when he/they say something about their intimacy to the world, it is better to be clear about it and settle the issue. If you don't talk about something, it doesn't exist and that's one of Britney's problems throughout her life.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Diane was grilling her and I bet she looks at this interview now and cringes.

Now people release *** tapes, ***** and say awful things + so much more:checkit:

Britney? She did a hot photoshoot, tried to keep people out of her *** life, lived her life like any 21+ old woman does, got hitched n ditched him, started to speak up for herself. :crying3:

PS Dinosaur Sawaya still has a broom up her arse :tired:

I’ll never forget Whitney (rest her  soul) sticking it to Diane years ago :weusay:

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’ll never forget Whitney (rest her  soul) sticking it to Diane years ago :weusay:

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

That's exactly what Britney should have done/said: "I look hot in it. THANK YOU"

And I don't think Britney regretted the photoshoot - she just wanted the old lady to chill.

Share this post


Link to post

This moment always made me super uncomfortable. Like publicly shaming a young girl like that and making her feel like she did something really bad .... gross


And the fact that went to the trouble of printing the pic and was sitting there  waiting for her moment to pull it out 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, sutramaya said:

The interviewer issa bijch... I hate this interview. Dian Sawyer was being so rude to her.

It’s not rude...it’s an interview...not that hard. Britney is 21 year old woman year. I love how to some of you enablers literally nothing is ever her fault. It’s was the photographers that pushed her into the shoot/it was pressure that made her get married in Vegas/Kevin tricked her into a relationship and leaving his pregnant girlfriend/she was set up when she didn’t show up to court mandated custody dates...nothing was ever her fault ever! God the logic in here is mind blowing.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...