Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Dua Lipa and Madonna collaboration is in motion

dua-madonna.jpg.e6a553f8985b3ff61f9e517e95b72e6b.jpg

Dua Lipa might get the opportunity to collaborate with her idol, Madonna.

Lipa recently said she hopes to be this generation's Madonna, so she could be well on her way if the collaboration comes to fruition. 

Dua's manager said he's going to reach out to Madonna's people and get things in motion.

“‘Future Nostalgia is heavily influenced by Madonna," he said. "In fact, we’re about to try and get Madonna on a [Dua] record. I’m going to write the email and see if she’s up [for] it. Dua’s got it all. She’s got unlimited potential.”

Are you here for a Dua x Madonna collab, Exhale?

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

She hasn't been featured on many other artist's records. Only ones I know of are Britney, Quavo and Maluma. Hope she agrees, though. That would be the collab of the century. :thirsty:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Great. So now I’m restricted to defend my fave? I dedicate you the Applause, the flop of the century. Taylor-Swift-Album-of-the-Year.gif

37 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Great, but maybe they shouldn't talk about it so openly :jl:
Like, there will be no surprise anymore :imacat:

With 2020, I am done with surprises :jl:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Kinda wish pop stars would just surprise release stuff these days instead of leaking it bit by bit from the start. All that momentum of a new era/release was great back in the 2000s but that worked so well because there was no social media and things were much more air-tight. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Great. So now I’m restricted to defend my fave? I dedicate you the Applause, the flop of the century. Taylor-Swift-Album-of-the-Year.gif

Stay on topic. Nobody cares about that troll over here. 

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Stay on topic. Nobody cares about that troll over here. 

Madonna ain’t got no time for this Choco Duo, tho. 

Just now, Style. said:

Madonna ain’t got no time for this Choco Duo, tho. 

@Jordan Miller so because I’m black, this user is saying “choco” As I’m chocolate?

Hm. Think. I always wondered if Dua Lipa has ever acknowledged Britney?! I remember Britney shared a mix between Toxic and one of her songs to her insta story and I was wondering if Dua said something. 

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller so because I’m black, this user is saying “choco” As I’m chocolate?

You’re reaching. OMFG 

Oh this is a collab that I would be interested in :fakewow:

22 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Kinda wish pop stars would just surprise release stuff these days instead of leaking it bit by bit from the start.

IKR:tired:

4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I’d prefer Dua x Kylie 

This would be fire! :katybelt: 

But when I imagine these two together in my head, the song would be like this>

I think this headline is a bit misleading, it seems like it might happen, but I don't think it will.

I hope so tho, I'm always down for new Madonna music, and this would help quell the completely untrue rumor that Madonna is bitter and jealous of new female artists that Gaga fans seem to love spreading.

If it happens, it'll be a cookie cutter collab that madonna doesnt care about it other than sales. 

I could actually see her saying no because certain songs sound a tad familiar, particularly Hallucinate and Impressive Instant.