Jump to content

Nicki Minaj teases Pink Friday 2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurl you okay? 👀 

How about we NOT spam the topic @OnlyFacts

Unfortunately, I had to ban several members from viewing this topic here on out.  Ok, carry on, Exhale. 🙏 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

give me facts. You continue giving opinions, while I’m giving facts. 

Are you delusional or something? :tiffcackle: I’m in top 10, baby. Look at you. :shameless:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

This topic has been open for what, 10 minutes? Y'all really pushing me to close it this fast eh? :clownery:

@Style. and @OnlyFacts in every thread about rap :cackling::

 

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

Are you delusional or something? :tiffcackle: I’m in top 10, baby. Look at you. :shameless:

You’re delusional. I’ll pray for you and your mental health. It’s been confirmed that trollz falls to 53

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Towelney said:

@Style. and @OnlyFacts in every thread about rap :cackling::

 

Well, politely, can we ban Nicki articles? She’s already banned from radio. She is problematic, and supports multiple predators. She is a a terrible person. She deserves to be blacklisted everywhere for supporting her brother who has been accused of vile heinous things. Radio banned her for her disgusting behavior 

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Well, politely, can we ban Nicki articles? She’s already banned from radio. She is problematic, and supports multiple predators. She is a a terrible person. She deserves to be blacklisted everywhere for supporting her brother who has been accused of vile heinous things. Radio banned her for her disgusting behavior 
 

FACT:  ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

@Jordan Miller can we stop posting Cardi’s ABCD raps? She’s low key instigating to hate. We all know her past history, girl is unstable and made fun of black people calling them the n word and monkeys. Shall I go in about how Knot B publicly wished death on a child? :gloriascary:
 

FUN FACT: I’m @OnlyFacts dad, poor boy, I don’t recognize him. :tiffcackle:

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller can we stop posting Cardi’s ABCD raps? She’s low key instigating to hate. We all know her past history, girl is unstable and made fun of black people calling them the n word and monkeys. Shall I go in about how Knot B publicly wished death on a child? :gloriascary:
 

FUN FACT: I’m @OnlyFacts dad, poor boy, I don’t recognize him. :tiffcackle:

I would appreciate it if you stopped antagonizing @OnlyFacts. I have spoken with them privately as well about this. Thank you.

@OnlyFacts please STOP posting that same snippet over and over. We get it. You are spamming. Last warning regarding that. Thank you. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller can we stop posting Cardi’s ABCD raps? She’s low key instigating to hate. We all know her past history, girl is unstable and made fun of black people calling them the n word and monkeys. Shall I go in about how Knot B publicly wished death on a child? :gloriascary:
 

FUN FACT: I’m @OnlyFacts dad, poor boy, I don’t recognize him. :tiffcackle:

@Jordan Miller this is the most disgusting comment I’ve ever read in my life. This user is equating monkeys to Black people, specifically because I’m black. This is the behavior you’re allowing on here. Stop posting about nicki and bam this user. This is absolutely disgusting, and is exactly why radio banned Nicki because she is a disgusting person who supports predators and so do her fans.

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2
Link to post
  • Super Administrators

I am super disappointed how quickly this topic imploded with back and forth bashing. 

If there are other Exhalers reading this, I'd appreciate your input on the topic at-hand versus this ~Who is better~ drama. 

  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller this is the most disgusting comment I’ve ever read in my life. This user is equating monkeys to Black people, specifically because I’m black. This is the behavior you’re allowing on here. Stop posting about nicki and bam this user. This is absolutely disgusting, and is exactly why radio banned Nicki because she is a disgusting person who supports predators and so do her fans.

They are not equating black people to monkeys. They are bringing up problematic comments Cardi B made in the past. 

  • Like 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller this is the most disgusting comment I’ve ever read in my life. This user is equating monkeys to Black people, specifically because I’m black. This is the behavior you’re allowing on here. Stop posting about nicki and bam this user. This is absolutely disgusting, and is exactly why radio banned Nicki because she is a disgusting person who supports predators and so do her fans.

@Jordan Miller see his behavior? Everytime I bring Cardi’s past history he is getting mad. He must stop spreading hate towards Nicki and I will stop addressing Cardi’s bullshet. 
He also is passive aggressive. I’m shooketh.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

They are not equating black people to monkeys. They are bringing up problematic comments Cardi B made in the past. 

That is perpetuating a false accusation. Cardi was accused of calling a Black woman a roach, not a monkey, jordan. @Style. is continuing to spread hate, racist terms and false information. I’m leaving this site if this continues. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller see his behavior? Everytime I bring Cardi’s past history he is getting mad. He must stop spreading hate towards Nicki and I will stop addressing Cardi’s bullshet. 
He also is passive aggressive. I’m shooketh.

You continue to bring up fake information, just like you said Queen is 2x platinum? You’re shooketh alright. Spreading fake news because I present you with facts and the FACTS are that Nicki Minaj just made history with the biggest fall from #1, meanwhile cardis debut album is still on the charts two years after release.

Link to post

Wasn’t Roman reloaded pink Friday 2.  Let me guess the name of it... 

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded/The Re-Up edition [Ms. Queen Petty] “The Ultra Pink Edition” 2

with bonus track: Radar 

tenor.gif

  • Haha 4
Link to post
  • Exhale+

Omg YES! :omgreallyney: I would love to hear what she brings! Plus, we are having a 70s-early 10s revival  in the music industry, so chances of the album doing well are pretty good :makeitrain:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

That is perpetuating a false accusation. Cardi was accused of calling a Black woman a roach, not a monkey, jordan. @Style. is continuing to spread hate, racist terms and false information. I’m leaving this site if this continues. 

I would NEVER in my life! I only stated what Cardi’s wrote in those damn tweets. You’re constantly accusing and calling Nicki a predator as if she has a power over her brothers actions! You are pushing this narrative way too hard.
Let’s resume to the music. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block