Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The VMAs are a go with "limited or no audience present"

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, if Britney actually performed on this one And had good production and everything, it would probably be one of her best performances ever. She would be so liberated and stress free. If she had the freedom to do whatever, that would slay. I’d live for that. 

she should do a medley tbh ... if shes free

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

This would be the perfect occasion to britney to perform without the anxiety of the public :makeitrain:

uhhh no too soon

save britney for november/december or 2021

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Style. said:

The VMAs are a joke nowadays. I hope Billie Eyelash stays home. :trash:

 

50 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nicki is a joke “nowadays”

by the way, 

This exhale feud is everything :hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Let’s Pray Britney Makes Her Comeback With The New Single At The VMA’s.  It Will Be Perfect, She Could Literally Perform In Her Back Yard, So No Pressure.

:makeup: Britney is retired. She’s not performing again for a long long time.

Share this post


Link to post

Award shows are already on the decline, but who knows? Maybe with people having more free time and being desperate for high-budget performances since there are no concerts, maybe it will do better than recent years. 


~ Believe you can and you're halfway there ~

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Focus on your mental health, hun. 

I've seen you make this comment twice now. Do you think it's acceptable to be trashing people's mental health?

Fight your fight but don't get personal on stuff like that man, we're all humans behind these accounts. :sendinglove:

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

This would be the perfect occasion to britney to perform without the anxiety of the public :makeitrain:

Salami Gomez now is your chance to shine :meryell:

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I've seen you make this comment twice now. Do you think it's acceptable to be trashing people's mental health?

Fight your fight but don't get personal on stuff like that man, we're all humans behind these accounts. :sendinglove:

Do you think it’s okay to be racist and accuse people of defamatory things? I replied to a user spewing hateful, racist comments, and comments that were blatantly false. I said if you believe those things, bless your heart and focus on your mental health. How is that trashing someone’s mental health? Mental health is something everyone focuses on. I stan a mental health queen and there is nothing wrong with one focusing on their mental health, especially during a global pandemic while racial tensions are at an all time high. So, take your condescending, passive aggressive comment somewhere else. K, thanks. 
:sendinglove:

Share this post


Link to post

They haven’t had an audience since 2007 anyway so not much has changed. :explainlol:

Share this post


Link to post

The VMA’s, Grammys, Billboard awards could all be held in Nicki Minaj’s front yard and she still won’t be winning anything ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It's probably going to suck anyway just like all the VMAs in the past 5 years so I don't even care.

2016 (Britney and Beyoncé) and 2017 (fifth harmony) were good.

Share this post


Link to post

I just don’t understand the point of this. Either do a virtual awards ceremony like the BET Awards did or don’t do them at all. The VMAs aren’t as good as they used to be so I don’t think people will be too upset if they gave the show a rest this year.

Share this post


Link to post

I can see MTV teasing Britney, and its just Britney with a prerecorded message saying and the winner is whoever... they can really bring lots of views if they play their cards right with Britney performing a new song music video style

Share this post


Link to post

Good for VMAs (i think)...
NOW.. this CARDI AND NICKI DISCUSSION IS GIVING ME LIFE ,,,, gooo gurls!! defend your divas :jumpney:
tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Do you think it’s okay to be racist and accuse people of defamatory things? I replied to a user spewing hateful, racist comments, and comments that were blatantly false. I said if you believe those things, bless your heart and focus on your mental health. How is that trashing someone’s mental health? Mental health is something everyone focuses on. I stan a mental health queen and there is nothing wrong with one focusing on their mental health, especially during a global pandemic while racial tensions are at an all time high. So, take your condescending, passive aggressive comment somewhere else. K, thanks. 
:sendinglove:

You're twisting people's words though. You add 2 and 2 and get... racism?

Mental health had absolutely nothing to do with either exchange you had, and you know it. It's a low blow.

I was actually trying to be nice but if you wanna test me, we can do that too. Perhaps take your sh1tty attitude and go learn how to respect others. :overitkbye:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...