Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just now, Alestaos said:

Sì lo stesso, penso che sia una canzone terribile, anche la Coupure Électrique imo è anche cattiva

britney spears si GIF

right, I think like you

This one is really, really bad, and I'm truly ashamed of it: I actually stopped being a Britney fan for a few years, from when I was 14 until I was 17. My friend group had started hanging out with some guys who were in the year above us in school and who played in an indie band. I thought they were really cool because they were older and played in a band and I guess I wanted to impress them. They were very snobbish and judgmental about pop music (I remember one time when they were going through the music on my iPod and basically making fun of my taste). So for a while I would only listen to rock and indie music because I was trying to be cool and fit in. I even sold many of my pop CDs on eBay, something I regret to this day :crying2: My teenage self was so clueless and stupid :hideous:

Hey guys,

I'm one of her OG fans, I'm stanning her since '98, yes, I feel old haha. So here are some of my own confessions (I like this "game", please don't drag me, I'm new):

- I didn't like the sound of BOMT when I've heard at the first time. I loved the video, the costumes, the colors and the choreography, not the song itself, but I was singing it because everybody was singing it.

- I thought I'm A Slave 4 U was awful. It had a premiere on the most popular radio station's evening show, whose host was also a stan, he was "in love" with Britney, an older guy (we can say it was effing creepy). She was always #1 with her songs, but after Slave... everybody was like... ummm... wtf is this song? But then everybody liked its video, yet the song never became that popular like her older bops. I still hate Slave while I love the video. 'Britney' the album felt a failure in general, I have to admit that, it was just not good enough, especially after the Crossroads fiasco. Magazines has started to mock her constantly.

- I've seen her live at concert (Onyx Hotel) and I was bored af. I wanted so badly to see her, I bought the best ticket and it was just meh. It felt the crowd thought the same, and we only enjoyed Toxic and MATM, so it became like a party at the beginning, just too short. Then I saw her again with Femme Fatale, it wasn't good, although the production was spectacular and the songs were obviously catchy, and she did her best to entertain people, so I know a lot of people who had fun, but I didn't, and I felt ashamed. I wanted a tour like DWAD was, that's still my favorite of all, but I couldn't attend to it.

- I always hated Everytime, I wanted Shadow to be the third single. And my favorite song was Brave New Girl on ITZ and I still like it. Yeah I wanted the bubble gum because I didn't like r&b songs that much. Toxic felt really special and I was in love with it until it became so popular. I was over it by then. ITZ is not in my Holy Trinity, it felt just ok. MATM was my life back then (yes, even that lame remix on the album), I loved it and hated the video, it looked cheap. Now my favorite track of the album is Early Mornin'.

- I thought Do Somethin' was lame, especially its video. The same with Mona Lisa and Rebellion, I hated the snippet on her website, but then it turned out those were more than just songs, the whole Original Doll idea etc.

- I believe Circus was the last "Britney" album. Until that she was telling a story about herself, her life, but everything went just wrong and calculated with Femme Fatale. It doesn't matter how much I love that album because I honestly do, it wasn't personal anymore while I felt Circus still was.

- I'm really missing "the old Britney", her dance style and her look, her original face, and I can't help it. I'm stanning her because I love her very much and am loyal, but now I'm more into her personal life and struggles, I want justice for her, but I can't see her as a pop star, a singer or a dancer anymore. I see a different person and it always hurts.

Am I a flop fan? I feel we have such a looong history with my girl, she feels like a family member, she just doesn't know I exist. Sorry I didn't want to sound too negative, but this topic is about confessions, so... :) 

11 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Britney and Circus are some of her worst albums. Circus for the rushed production on majority of songs (especially the bonus tracks) and Britney because of how inconsistent the album is. A mix of bubblegum Britney that was meant to promote crossroads and mature Britney. So weird that it comes off as gross. It would’ve been better if she went full on mature (like she intended) rather than mixing the soundtrack with the existing album.

Dream Within A Dream Tour is just okay. The Baby finale, while visually stunning, that remix is so absolutely horrible.

Liar is one of her absolutely worst songs and I don’t get why people hype it so much. Her vocals sound bad and they’re way over processed and the track sounds like a dated Carrie Underwood wannabe track.

and the last nail in my coffin: the Free Britney Movement is a waste of time. I think Britney’s conservatorship is HIGHLY suspicious and the people surrounding her seem really awful. But until we can get TANGIBLE proof and evidence of conservatorship abuse and stop using TMZ/Blast articles/a decade old voicemail as proof that she CURRENTLY wants out of the conservatorship, I don’t know how much more I can continue to support the movement. Especially when the movement’s leaders, Tess and Babs, have clearly been issued a cease & desist.

pls don’t kill me lol

Not you saying her best album is her worst and her best tour is just okay :peasants: I respect opinions, but this is just libel at this point :ohi:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

35 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I stopped buying her albums after Femme Fatale. :embarrassed:

Right when she needed our support even more? :lessons: you better not have made fun of her #4 and #3 peaks then :ohi:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

48 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

Am I a flop fan?

48 minutes ago, crystaldaly said:

please don't drag me, I'm new

Yes you're a flop, but welcome to exhale! You're in good company apparently. ;)

20 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

My flop fan moment: What’s the hype with the glory album in our fandom?  :miley: Imagine putting it in the Britney trinity when Britney/Oops I did it again/FF/Circus exist :clownery: 

And also, don’t get me started on the horrible unreleased Trash video of Make Me? :billiebarf:That’s the worst video she has ever DONE! Worser than the official MV of make me :sipnstare:

Yeeees, preach it. Glory is at the bottom of her discography for me, I only like Just Luv Me and the rest of the album is some of the most generic and boring material she has ever released. I said what I said.

22 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don't own a single copy of Toxic or any of the remixes. :shhh:

I'm proud of my otherwise immaculate itunes collection and own at least one (several in many cases) copies of Britney's works, but toxic is one of my least favorite songs off all time. :awks:

What is your fake fan confession? Fess up ya'll :outwithit: 1803202286_images-2020-06-30T024220_676.jpeg.b5c4b246491b4ebc03ec74b5b920b101.jpeg

Least favourite. How dare u:crying1:

2 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I didn’t like it at first.  

I gave it several listens but I just don't like. 

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

10 minutes ago, zenden said:

Least favourite. How dare u:crying1:

Sorry to twist the knife but to be clear I didn't mean least favorite Britney song, I mean literally least favorite song period. :tiffanynod:

15 hours ago, Angels970 said:

Sis :makeup:

you are not a true britney fan if you love ff tour

its ok you hate that tour 

that’s mean you love her :raven:

:sendinglove: we love a fandom who gives constructive criticism

2 hours ago, drugsandroses said:

Yeeees, preach it. Glory is at the bottom of her discography for me, I only like Just Luv Me and the rest of the album is some of the most generic and boring material she has ever released. I said what I said.

I like Glory but i dont get the hype of it within the fandom

1 hour ago, Just Because said:

I am not a fan of Private Show. 

Funny, I’ve never thought someone would think otherwise.

who likes this song ? 

15 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Glory is so overrated and was only hyped as much as it is cause it came after the monstrosity that is Britney Jean 

mood ring is boring 

I think the fact that Britney lipsynced 99.9% of her performances from 2013-2018 is really shameful and shouldn’t just be excused by her fans 

Lol that's cute you think it's only been since 2013 that she's lipsynced....Briney has been doing that since day one.

5 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Lol that's cute you think it's only been since 2013 that she's lipsynced....Briney has been doing that since day one.

U think I don’t know that? Obviously I do but she actually used to perform and dance well and on top of that she used to at the very least sing the ballads live 

and used to give plenty of live performances/singing with the track 

im talking about how she sang literally ONCE live from 2013-2018 and how truly tragic and shameful that is 

don’t get why she’s the only artist that gets an excuse 

:imhere:

On 6/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney (2001) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In The Zone

In The Zone is one of her worst albums IMO. Def in the bottom 3 of my rankings of her albums. I pretty much only like the songs Touch of My Hand, Breathe on Me, Everytime and Toxic. I'm such a flop 

The biggest flop :didilie:

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod