Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't understand the hype for Invitation on Glory :selenerz: I skip it every time 

I thought Criminal was amazing and voted for it in the official poll :orangu: thinking that she would perform it "live" because it was a slower song

I don't like Hold it Against Me OR the video for it :joanne:

I love the song Perfume a lot :teigen:

Britney was not in my top 5 Spotify artists last year...my #1 was Rihanna :riha: 

My confession is I haven’t listened to the majority of unreleased songs that are floating about on the internet. 

Here I come for my share of the dislikes :comingthru: 

I don't like the new mood ring intro. The "There's only one Britney and that's me" or whatever :boredney:  it's pointless

3 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i bought two sis that was all i could afford :fakecry:

season 2 hug GIF by BBC

3 hours ago, Towelney said:

I didn’t know about Glory until last year  :miley:

Why? You were orbiting space?

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Why? You were orbiting space?

I became a fan during the Free Britney movement. Before then, I was a casual listener.

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

I’ve only seen Crossroads once, and it was in 2017.

3 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

Me too. Her first 4 albums are very low on my ranking.

Hnngg~ :queenie:

I just woke up from a nap and I am legit cringing at all the fake fan-ness I am reading. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜

This is not a confession because I say it whenever I see the video, and I stand by it with no shame, but I * takes a deep breath * haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the shower scene in "Criminal". I think it's so tacky.
And I always said that "Toxic" was never my cup of tea. It's obviously a great track and the video is flawless and it's undeniably one of, if not the, most famous Britney songs, but to me that's not her best nor the one that comes to mind when I think of her.

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

OIDIA - I dislike Lucky and thinks its cheesy AF but never say anything :clownery:

Blackout - I think Why Should I Be Sad is great and underrated :thelook:   

I see nothing but the truth

I don’t like most of her unreleased material asides from a few gems like: When I Say So, She’ll Never Be Me, Kiss You All Over, Strangest Love, Love 2 Love U, Rock Star, All That She Wants, Tell Me Am I a Sinner, Burning Up, & Right Now (Taste The Victory) :clicktina: I also think that Rebellion is one of the worst songs she’s ever recorded and don’t know why everyone is obsessed with her releasing it :mattafact:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

I didn't support Mood Ring. :chrissy:

That haha emoji is a downvote but I can’t bring myself to downvote you Eartha :ohi::mcry:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That haha emoji is a downvote but I can’t bring myself to downvote you Eartha :ohi::mcry:

Uuu just wait till you read my thoughts on MR then you really gonna downvote me :haha:

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

6 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

The Femme Fatale tour felt kinda boring to me :fakecry: it has its moments but it could have been more interesting 

Sis :makeup:

you are not a true britney fan if you love ff tour

its ok you hate that tour 

that’s mean you love her :raven:

I'll probably get crucified for this but:

I dont like In The Zone, besides the singles and Shadow, I just feel like she was trying too hard to be edgy and an "adult",

it didnt feel natural.

She embodied her sexual side alot better on Blackout.

Blackout > ITZ

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3

i have been secretly obsessing on Belly Jams for months :demi:

30 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Uuu just wait till you read my thoughts on MR then you really gonna downvote me :haha:

Let’s just keep them to ourselves then :mcry:

The Britney ***** line on Mood ring is tacky AF.

It was iconic for one song then it went to Scream&Shout and now it's everywhere. There's no way Britney would have approved it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This is not a confession because I say it whenever I see the video, and I stand by it with no shame, but I * takes a deep breath * haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the shower scene in "Criminal". I think it's so tacky.
And I always said that "Toxic" was never my cup of tea. It's obviously a great track and the video is flawless and it's undeniably one of, if not the, most famous Britney songs, but to me that's not her best nor the one that comes to mind when I think of her.

Womanizer shower scene >>>>

I hate scream and shout. even tho its a huge hit. I can barely listen to it.