Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Britney coming back in 2020 with domination?!!

Oh come on, Corona won't let that happen :gloria: 

17 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U really think when she comes back they won’t do domination? They were so close to the date they are too cheap to just throw everything away tho 

they will use whatever they created in some way or the other 

it may be a new show but still have elements of it 

I dont think she's coming back to Vegas soon at all.

4 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I dont think she's coming back to Vegas soon at all.

I sorta agree. Not soon, but if she had to choose between a tour and a residency, she will pick the residency. She's said herself it's so much more convenient for her to hop on a plane, fly the 1 hr to Cali and be back in Vegas all within 1 day. 

Not with Corona. It’s on the rise again and no ones doing shows or scheduling for this year. Her team would have had to postpone it regardless so we’ll see what 2021 brings but why carry on the energy of that show? It wasn’t a good time for Britney as her personal war began around this time. I say scrap it and move onto something new with new music and a new vibe. She needs to focus on her personal matters most right now anyways. 

1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

As much as I’d love her to be back I really don’t think so lmfao I also saw this on Twitter 😂 

oh my, we already have VMA performance confirmed....I just can't :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

Please close this thread before B10 title is announced in the next tweet :imok::imok::imok::imok:

I don't want another LV residency until Stiffney goes away and it's replaced with Primeney 3.0 :haha:

Also screw residency, do world tour with new album, good production and no more outfits from Aliexpress:mcwave:

Britney should come back after she finally gets justice in her personal life:chrissy: