Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Danja says Janet Jackson is his inspiration when making music for female artists

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Style. said:

I want a Britney x Travis Scott song called Bold. Just imagine the meltdowns. 

Tell this a Lou M. Taylor!

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Tell this a Lou M. Taylor!

YAS they're both controlled by Lou she would love it $$$

but seriously, imagine Britney feat. Travis Scott

or DaBaby, Roddy Rich or Lil Nas X. it would be super cool! :cardi:

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I disagree I feel like certain producers bring out the best of her. Can you imagine if she only work with max on just the first album, we would have never got oops or IUSA. Max, bloodshy&avant, and Danja would always get me excited 

OK Max is out of the question because he's a genius period. The rest, of course it's cool she's still working with them here and there, but on one or two songs, not to collaborate on the vibe of a whole album.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course I love Danja, but what's done is done. Britney, like any other artist, needs to keep moving forward. And I say this especially after seen what Britney was capable of in "Glory", which to me is stunning and one of the best records of her whole career. Besides, Britney is the kind of artist who needs to try new things. There's a reason why she has the balls to collaborate with new or under the radar artists.

Ok but by that same logic... she's working with Justin Tranter again. He did a lot of songs on Glory :teigen:


💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
(edited)
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course I love Danja, but what's done is done. Britney, like any other artist, needs to keep moving forward. And I say this especially after seen what Britney was capable of in "Glory", which to me is stunning and one of the best records of her whole career. Besides, Britney is the kind of artist who needs to try new things. There's a reason why she has the balls to collaborate with new or under the radar artists.

"Glory" is at best average. Only 3/4 good songs. The rest is Selena Gomez's rejects. :gagasmile: and she don't have the balls (she used to while she was free) it's now all about her team (not her!) and it's always related to something else than creativity after 2008. GLORY IS NOT A QUALITY ALBUM. :gunriah:

Edited by wehoyon771
Add stuff

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Hard Candy" is such an underrated album. It's definitely more Pharrell & Timbaland than Danja, but still. :nyschool:

I LOVE hard candy.  Not at first when it came out, but years later when Madonna superbowl hype reaches fever pitch and everyone was going crazy for the epicness she was about to bring.  That album got me into the best shape of my life.  Worked out to it on repeat everyday.

:duadance:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok but by that same logic... she's working with Justin Tranter again. He did a lot of songs on Glory :teigen:

Well yeah, when artists work together with producers and they make hits, they usually work together again right afterwards, but how many times will they repeat that cycle? With your philosophy ("If it isn't broken, don't fix it"), then she should have never tried new producers. But of course, you're a JT fan and he can barely make a song without Timbaland, is that it, is that why you want Britney to keep working with the same producers again and again and AGAIN?! :howdareyou:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, wehoyon771 said:

"Glory" is at best average. Only 3/4 good songs. The rest is Selena Gomez's rejects. :gagasmile: and she don't have the balls (she used to while she was free) it's now all about her team (not her!) and it's always related to something else than creativity after 2008. GLORY IS NOT A QUALITY ALBUM. :gunriah:

......wh----what..........what is this nonesense. It's a cohesive, mature album. She sounds amazing, and comfortable, yet her vocals are more raw and fun. The songs are fantastic omg do I really need to say that?! You can NOT like it, of course, but saying that it's an average album is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post

V3QG6Zf.png

Seriously though I lost so much respect for Danja after he complained about Gimme More's chart performance not meeting his expectations. It was selfish of him considering what Britney went through at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, igmate said:

He was good the last decade but i think he run out of ideas right now. I don't want him on another Britney album, i want new blood and a new sound. She can do it.

Maybe a couple of songs 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Bloodshy & Avant Blackout material >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danja's material.
In Blackout, Britney was inspired more by Kylie than Janet.

Receipts?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...