Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LEAKED: Lucky POM Soundboard Audio (100% Official)

2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I err i never heard this version/remix before - fail me as a fan :kyliecry:

But i actually really dig it, its one of the better versions shes used in tours, i wonder why it wasn't kept in? Does she hate lucky like she does sometimes?

24 minutes ago, Towelney said:

No. :clownery: 

I only watched POM 2.0 on YouTube

POM 1.0 was a great show in my opinion. 2.0 was superior for hardcore fans but I remember seeing how stark the difference was when it came to audience reactions.

I saw both versions once and at my shows I noticed the audience was significantly more hyped throughout the first show. I wasn’t in the pit so I guess you can say I was sitting near the average Vegas goer. POM 1.0 was great in the sense that Britney really performed all her hits. This song was the last song in the Circus segment which was Circus, I Wanna Go, and Lucky. For this segment I remember *everyone* standing and cheering. It was such a cool moment to hear Lucky have such a stripped performance (albeit lip synced) and everyone in the audience was signing along. 

When it came to POM 2.0, as much fun as I had, I noticed the rest of the audience (with the exception of the pit) sat throughout 80% of the show. I don’t think it was that particular crowd because I’ve had people tell me they shared a similar experience at the 2.0 show. Everyone stood and cheered during the hit songs of the show (namely Work *****, Scream & Shout, and Toxic), but I noticed that the audience seemed bored with the rest of the show. Even during I Love Rock N Roll, all the energy was in the pit.

I loved the updated Circus segment. Circus, If U Seek Amy, Breathe on Me, Slumber Party, and Touch of My Hand (this segment was significantly longer now), but I did notice everyone who wasn’t in the pit sat down immediately after Circus. There was one stan behind me who stood the entire time who made up for the lame audience.

but yeah, Lucky was amazing to see live and I wish it stood in the show lol I love that I get to actually hear it again and not in a LQ video :)

This is such an amazing live mix, it really showcases her vocals and the different nuances within her words. You can really hear her. Lucky remains one of her most shining vocal achievements, I love it so much. Thanks to the OP for uploading, it’s such a treat!   

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Not a hint of live vocals :orangu:

Not even breathing  :orangu:

How dare u

do u know how hard it is for someone to be on a swing and sing live at the same time 

it’s a mixture of her voice and playback 

u know it really pisses me off that she is out there dancing her *** off and singing live at the same time and never really gets any credit for it

she always sings live 

:inbed:

Ok can someone now harass Simon Ellis for all the real circus and femme fatale versions of the songs 

now those ARE BOPSSS :gloriascary: 

19 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ok can someone now harass Simon Ellis for all the real circus and femme fatale versions of the songs 

now those ARE BOPSSS :gloriascary: 

They sure are!

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎

This is a dream.

After this I'll be happy with only GM/BTI/POM and Stronger/Crazy from before 2013-2015. I need those pre-recorded vocals. (I think Womanizer also had ones, but I'm not sure)

27 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

This is a dream.

After this I'll be happy with only GM/BTI/POM and Stronger/Crazy from before 2013-2015. I need those pre-recorded vocals. (I think Womanizer also had ones, but I'm not sure)

SAAAAAAME. Womanizer did have some during 2015 I believe. I remember Womanizer, Work *****, and Break the Ice were changed out frequently

does anyone else feel like the random hi hats and cymbols are a bit unnecessary and annoying? :mhm:

27 minutes ago, I.&.Britney said:

does anyone else feel like the random hi hats and cymbols are a bit unnecessary and annoying? :mhm:

Kinda, but that’s just part of the audio I haven’t added it. I might filter them out and make a slightly improved mix of this verison 

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎

THANK YOU IVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THE PRE RECORDED VOCALS BETTER

50 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Kinda, but that’s just part of the audio I haven’t added it. I might filter them out and make a slightly improved mix of this verison 

Please do!!!

The POM version of Lucky is so under appreciated. I can’t believe people didn’t know that it was a part of the show :ohdear: Thank you for this! It sounds just as beautiful now as it did live :crying2:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

On 6/28/2020 at 4:04 PM, Towelney said:

I love this version of Lucky :tear:

But when did she perform Lucky? :gloriascary:

Honey "perform" is a strong word. She swung on a makeshift swing from Party City and lipsynced her heart out to 20 year vocals. Everyone clapped and was shook. Legend:ohwut:

3 hours ago, Korb said:

Honey "perform" is a strong word. She swung on a makeshift swing from Party City and lipsynced her heart out to 20 year vocals. Everyone clapped and was shook. Legend:ohwut:

Before the swing it was even more iconic. She just sat on a reused bucket prop from TCSBS. Everyone went wild lmao

i still don’t know if it’s more iconic than her sitting on the stairs and lip syncing perfume. Or her sitting on a barstool and lip syncing Alien. (And then lip syncing Sia’s vocals that one time :orangu:)

On 6/28/2020 at 10:39 PM, EasyThere said:

Not a hint of live vocals :orangu:

Not even breathing  :orangu:

She always sings live :queenflopga: :gagacrash:

On 6/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, joe sp said:

Brit swinging - GIF on Imgur

The swing was tragic. It made it seem so cheesy while the song and mix is so emotional. :juggingu: