“Month of Justice” Campaign

• Exhale+

The song is unknown/ forgotten by the GP. It needs some justice. What do you guys think?

EDIT: 

Okay, if Britney’s court trial is in August, how about we do a Justice month, with each week a  new song to get to #1 on iTunes?

Like so:

1st week of August (02-08) 

#JusticeForMyPrerogative

2nd week of August (09-15) 

#JusticeForIveJustBegun

3rd week of August (16-22) *court week*

#JusticeForOverprotected

4th week of August (23-29) 

#JusticeForAndThenWeKiss

What do you guys think?

#MonthOfJustice

• Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, igmate said:

What? It peaked in the top 10 in my country. It was a big sucess in european countries.

Over here in the States, the song didn’t chart. It received mixed/negative reviews from critics. 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Over here in the States, the song didn’t chart. It received mixed/negative reviews from critics. 

I guess because Bobby Brown is a nobody here in Europe, no one knew that song here before Britney's version.

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
15 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Why don't they just let me liiveee Im in :gagacrash:

#JusticeForIveJustBegun tho :clicktina:

I’m down for both :clicktina:

#JusticeForMyPrerogative

#JusticeForIveJustBegun

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

The mv is so sinematic and underrated when it should be on the list of Britney’s best videos  :hillary: And I love how the song reflects her life. Even though it’s a cover, she made it her own. Also the oriental(?) aspects of the instrumentals are a nice touch as well :verycool:  It’s sad Bobby Brown chose to be shady about it tho :icant2:

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

The mv is so sinematic and underrated when it should be on the list of Britney’s best videos  :hillary: And I love how the song reflects her life. Even though it’s a cover, she made it her own. Also the oriental(?) aspects of the instrumentals are a nice touch as well :verycool:  It’s sad Bobby Brown chose to be shady about it tho :icant2:

This is exactly why I think it deserves justice! :gobaby:

B00by Brown who? :walkoff:

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀