Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney album that aged the best? (like a good wine)

I'd say blackout, gimme more doesn't sound outdated at all, same for BTI, toy soldier, ooh ooh baby, get naked, etc

then ITZ, because it has some songs that are definitely dated: boom boom, showdown but then you have the hook up which is definitely what music sounds like nowadays since 2017 (summer bops) 

I'd say In the Zone sounds the most fresh:bop: 

And then secondly Blackout:lollipop:

why should I be sad? heaven knows, from the stupid freakin' things that you do🎵

Blackout is the only album from start to finish that has aged well imo.  

Some songs on ITZ have aged VERY poorly. I feel like it's 50/50 Songs like Breathe On Me, Toxic, TOMH & Everytime have aged really well! But Boom Boom, Showdown, Outrageous, Shadow and BNG haven't aged well at all. And as much as I love MATM.. it hasn't aged that well either eeks

Also obviously her first 3 albums contain a sound that isn’t popular anymore. (Although I really like that poppy sound) 

As for post Blackout albums I think Glory still sounds fine but that makes sense since it’s the newest. BJ’s sound was already kinda dated back in 2013. FF is catchy but that was definitely a popular sound around the early 10’s. As for Circus, I think it aged quite well also..or at least 50/50 like ITZ

Nonetheless I love all 8 Britney albums wether they have aged well or not. They have an iconic status to me and give me all the nostalgic feels 

As much as I love ITZ, Blackout is the one that aged the best. I mean, it's still the most influential album right now. :oprah:

Easily, the first 5:barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

16 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I would say ITZ, Circus and Glory. I am still jamming to Glory, sis is gonna age like fine wine. 

Those are my favorite albums from her! 

There's a brave new girl

Tired Season 1 GIF by The White Princess - Find & Share on GIPHY

And she's coming out tonight

Woman Walking Going Out GIF - WomanWalking GoingOut ImOut ...

edit: the second gif needs to become an emote :gloria: 

ITZ, Blackout, and to a lesser extent Circus. :bop: Tiny Hands is ageless :katycry:

17 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Nonetheless I love all 8 Britney albums wether they have aged well or not. They have an iconic status to me and give me all the nostalgic feels 

no lies detected there :uknowit:

Well the first album that comes to mind is In The Zone. I still listen to the whole album from time to time :lollipop: but I also think the production and mass appeal of OIDIA needs a shoutout. Its definitely a masterpiece. Along with that I think Glory will age well :gagacrash: 

Blackout is my favorite Britney album but it hasn’t aged well and thats because music went on the trap trend and Blackout set the bar/trend for people like Lady Gaga, MIA, Kesha, Robyn etc. Those artists albums haven’t  aged well either but when you hear The Fame, Animal, Kala or Body Talk they take you back to a period in time :goat:

Well, 

The First albums I heared that i liked ALL SONGS was Britney, Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale.

In The Zone also was a good inside album (if we delete Brave New Girl in my opinion)

Songs like Shadow, Breathe On Me, Touch of my Hand make a making deal with our sexy ideas. 

I Insist Specially Blackout everyone loved the album in that time.

4 hours ago, Itachi said:

Tiny Hands is ageless :katycry:

Tiny Hands has no business being on an album :ohdear:

But it's random inclusion did make me feel like Britney had some say in the tracklist