Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beyoncé's new movie - BLACK IS KING

Recommended Posts

I wish I could say I care, but...

idc i dont care GIF by Lifetime Telly
 

And I’m a Beyoncé fan. But she just doesn’t do it for me like she used to. Everything doesn’t have to be “grand” and over the top. It makes her seem out of touch, arrogant, and narcissistic. In my opinion. I still love her, but I want b’day, Sasha Fierce Beyoncé back.

Share this post


Link to post

I’m happy that she’s making music about equality, but I kinda wish she would make some fun, dance songs again. :mattafact: 

Like Baby Boy, Crazy In Love, Naughty Boy, HipHop Star, 7/11, etc.


🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Share this post


Link to post

Someone pointed this out on Twitter, but are those angels seriously handing her Grammy's in that painting? Christ almighty. :tifflmao:

On another note, what's with Beyonce and Hollywood in general loving to mix several African cultures into one big melting pot and giving us this weird and frankly insensitive portrayal of Africa as a single entity?

  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Someone pointed this out on Twitter, but are those angels seriously handing her Grammy's in that painting? Christ almighty. :tifflmao:

On another note, what's with Beyonce and Hollywood in general loving to mix several African cultures into one big melting pot and giving us this weird and frankly insensitive portrayal of Africa as a single entity?

Oh goodness I hope that’s not true. That would turn me off even more. She’s become so narcissistic that it wouldn’t surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post

Can we all give Mya attention instead of Beyoncé’s narcissism? Mya is slaying all while being independent, and she deserves justice. Stream “Damage”

get it got my own GIF by Mya
 Also stream “G.M.O.”

dance shake GIF by Mya
Also stream “down for whatever”

 

  • Dislike 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’m happy that she’s making music about equality, but I kinda wish she would make some fun, dance songs again. :mattafact: 

Like Baby Boy, Crazy In Love, Naughty Boy, HipHop Star, 7/11, etc.

she's too busy to steal the musical identity of her sister :jl:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Someone pointed this out on Twitter, but are those angels seriously handing her Grammy's in that painting? Christ almighty. :tifflmao:

On another note, what's with Beyonce and Hollywood in general loving to mix several African cultures into one big melting pot and giving us this weird and frankly insensitive portrayal of Africa as a single entity?

yes the grammy mess is real :jl:

105969928_609827723279786_37894776138265

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

she's too busy to steal the musical identity of her sister :jl:

Beyoncé has a sister? :gloriascary:


🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

hqdefault.jpg

She has a twin? :gloriascary:

 

Or are you trolling me? :imacat:


🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

She has a twin? :gloriascary:

 

Or are you trolling me? :imacat:

Are you serious right now? Everyone knows Beyoncé has a sister and it’s Grammy winner solange knowles lol

Bet Awards Dancing GIF

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

She has a twin? :gloriascary:

 

Or are you trolling me? :imacat:

Solange is the younger and uglier sister of Beyoncé. You can see  her in the action in this video  :jl:

 

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Are you serious right now? Everyone knows Beyoncé has a sister and it’s Grammy winner solange knowles lol

Bet Awards Dancing GIF

Oh...:clownery:


🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Can we all give Mya attention instead of Beyoncé’s narcissism? Mya is slaying all while being independent, and she deserves justice. Stream “Damage”

get it got my own GIF by Mya
 Also stream “G.M.O.”

dance shake GIF by Mya
Also stream “down for whatever”

 

Mya has always been one of my favs.

This is risky in a Beyonce thread but once she became solo all the successful other pop/r&b women In the 00’s sort of vanished into independent oblivion. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...