Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is Britney's most expensive looking video?

Britney's most expensive looking video?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In other words, which music video looked like it took the most effort to craft and put together? Keep in mind, I only included her videos that either had a crazy amount of special fx and/or an impressive set design. Feel free to vote in the poll. :enigma:

“That’s my prerogative” :werk:

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Without thinking too much about the production and the logistics and just basing it on the aesthetic and the direction, my vote goes to Everytime. The video, although tragic, just looks decadent. :ari:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

“That’s my prerogative” :werk:

The entire MV looks like a movie. The driving into pool, the screen room, weird wedding ceremony, and clubbing scenes.:blast: All filmed at a set. Perfection. 

Love Toxic, but it’s obvious that most of it was CGI and in a studio.

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Work ***** seems expensive to me bc those cars, that mansion, Vegas settings so a lot 

Hold It Against Me.   Isn’t That Confirmed To Be Her Most Expensive Video?  I Read That Somewhere, That The Editing For The Video Alone Cost 40,000.  But, It’s My Fav Video So I Have To Say HIAM.

Hold It Against Me, it's obvious. Without SONY sponsorship, I think the music video would costs even much more. This tower of those all screens, the visuals, FX editions, the elevator, the outfits...

But obviously, you didn't added Gimme More on the list because it's already known as the most expensive music video of her whole life and everybody would vote for it. :frenchy:

30 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

The most expensive one was WORK ***** which was about 6,5 MILLION DOLLARS.

Maybe that's the reason why they couldn't afford Brintey's vocals for the album. The had to save money to afford the video.

46 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

The most expensive one was WORK ***** which was about 6,5 MILLION DOLLARS.

Just imagine spending that on a music video!  Dear Lord! I think I have only watched WB twice. :airpls:

I think the car was the most expensive thing on Work ***** tbh. This and the male model salary probably lol