Fans confess: 'Britney Jean' is a great album

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we ignore Myah, all of the glitches, poor production, soulless voice, It Should Be Ezay, Chokin’ With Chu, and Now That I Found Hell, “Britney Jean” is an okay album.   Not her best, but not her

In a vacuum, maybe not. But relative to her catalog as a whole I think it's objectively an extremely poor album with little to no replay value. I can't even remember the last time I listened to it all

I think she’s there.      In spirit. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

What about ignoring **** **** Boom? The album is just filled with filler songs without soul. 

I actually like the song :gimmemoar: It’s fun

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I actually like the song :gimmemoar: It’s fun

Until you realize Myah is trying to be clever and nostalgic with the Stronger ad lib :howdareyou: 
I wonder if it’s true there are literally no Britney vocals on that song and Til It’s Gone. 

• Haha 2

In a vacuum, maybe not. But relative to her catalog as a whole I think it's objectively an extremely poor album with little to no replay value. I can't even remember the last time I listened to it all the way through. Her earlier albums and even Circus and FF, do laps around it and have a ton of replay value to this day, which is my personal favorite metric for judging how good an album really is. 

• Like 3
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

if BJ didn't sound like a demo album, it would have been considered one of her best. unfortunately, 99% of the album sounds unfinished. 

It had potential. :crying1:

And then will.i.am ruined it. :drag:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

Let’s face it, if we take work ***** out of the tracklisting the album sucks. 

What about Perfume:hideous:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀