Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

YouTube suspends monetization on Shane Dawson's YouTube channels after he apologized for racism

6 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Chile...it’s gonna get worse before it gets better! I kinda believe both sides of the story with this whole Tati, James Vs. Shane &Jeffree. It’s so hard! Both sides have good points and some degree of fault. We should just cancel everyone and get a new set of influencers tbh! 

can I ask you something? since English is not my first language, idk what you guys mean by sayin "Chile" in some sentences, I´ve seen a lot of comments with that word.

The thing is Chile is the country where I live (in South America if you don't know) and it caught my attention, also sounded funny to me since, I mentioned, I´ve seen more comments with that word.

5 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

can I ask you something? since English is not my first language, idk what you guys mean by sayin "Chile" in some sentences, I´ve seen a lot of comments with that word.

The thing is Chile is the country where I live (in South America if you don't know) and it caught my attention, also sounded funny to me since, I mentioned, I´ve seen more comments with that word.

It's "child" but without the D.

5fd9b18f94a2869a9c2d11cd5296579c.gif

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Excuse me?

Well people in this forum were excusing the police running people over during the protests and stuff 

I mean it’s true :jl:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, C0CKy said:

I’m still mourning over the loss of unproblematic queen of YouTube Jenna Marbles. She humbly cancelled herself on Thursday. :crying1:

What did she do?

On 6/29/2020 at 2:35 AM, standherealone said:

I didnt even know there were degrees of ****** until just now, I'd have never watched that video and thought "******" 

You learn something new everyday though. I am foreign and not very clued up on american social culture admittedly, I should probably educate myself a bit more since we all share the same internet these days.

****** where I'm from is like that old school overtly and obviously racist visual. So thats just the image I always had of ******.

They change the definitions of these things every 3 days in America. 

55 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

What did she do?

She made parodies about “what guys do in the bathroom” and “what girls do in the bathroom” and a video impersonating Nicki Minaj in 2011 while she had a spray tan (not b lackface,) and a small number of people were offended so she quit YouTube and decided to get off the internet because she felt so bad for hurting anyone. 

I loved some of Shane's work in the past, but then he started getting this fake new persona that I didn't buy. He was trying to make all these problematic people look good and I never understood why. Now it all makes sense. He was just as bad as they are. 

At least jeffree admits he's problematic, Shane acts like this innocent person with a heart of gold. I'm happy for his cancellation, ever since he did that docuseries on Jake Paul.

kim kardashian GIF

Screw this Shane & Co, no excuses. Disappointed in Tati for siding with such people and being influenced by them.

12 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

a grown man acting like that, lol. he could not care less if it wasn't because he knows his money and income is on the line here. to him tati is literally: fairly oddparents burn GIF ******* with his money.

at least his makeup products with JS will pay his rents.

does anybody have a link to the "monkey woman" and the Willow Smith videos?

ngl, it's kinda funny :straddle:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Gotta love how the Google definition of racism has conveniently changed all of a sudden:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

It used to be about believing you're superior based on race. Plus, that last part is just the cherry on top. We all know what that "typically" implies because you definitely can't be racist against white people, am I right?! :straddle:

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Gotta love how the Google definition of racism has conveniently changed all of a sudden:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

It used to be about believing you're superior based on race. Plus, that last part is just the cherry on top. We all know what that "typically" implies because you definitely can't be racist against white people, am I right?! :straddle:

Google has their own definition of lots of words.  It's pretty devastating to civilization to change definitions of everything - a truly destructive form of gaslighting. 

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Google has their own definition of lots of words.  It's pretty devastating to civilization to change definitions of everything - a truly destructive form of gaslighting. 

I think Google gets their definitions from the Oxford Dictionary. :straddle: Looks to me that most other dictionaries still list the original definition first. Thank god. :typing:

Can we just cancel all these "influencers" and call it a day?

Shane's only crying n shyt with his fake apology cuz he's losing money.

Tati is scum too out to sell anyone down the river.

James Charles is basically a ******.

Don't even get me started on Jeffree Starr.

This season's Keeping Up With The Cancellation: Celebrity Edition is so predictable and stale. :decisions:

But it's good to know that Shane and Jeffree are cancelled, should have been from last season tbh. 

11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ngl, it's kinda funny :straddle:

wow that is old stuff. the only fun part tho is the last part imo :yesokay:. i can see why this is controversial :nochillbrit:. Do you know the Willow clip?