Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2016Ney Social media vs 2019/2020ney

happy,healthy,social,well groomed,goofy Britney 

Vs

Rest is on her insta. 

This is the best pointer of how something bad and shady is going on with her BTS. And it crushes the theory that she has always been like this aka (sorry) a mess with concerning behaviour.

well obviously 2016 is going to be more interesting post wise as she was working and not on a hiatus or in quarantine 

• Dislike 2
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

well obviously 2016 is going to be more interesting post wise as she was working and not on a hiatus or in quarantine 

Most of her posts were non work related. So I am sorry this post doesnt make much sense,nor does it explane her erratic behaviour.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

These captions are not Britney. She always uses a space when she does ! and always multiple !!!!

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Rest is on her insta. 

This is the best pointer of how something bad and shady is going on with her BTS. And it crushes the theory that she has always been like this aka (sorry) a mess with concerning behaviour.

My reaction when I saw these pictures: 

tenor.gif

I don’t think it’s even humane to go from this:

To really this: 

:omg:

18 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t think it’s even humane to go from this:

To really this: 

:omg:

Those selfies are scary and creepy 

32 minutes ago, annonymous said:

These captions are not Britney. She always uses a space when she does ! and always multiple !!!!

Cool beans.

She was working in 2016 of course she's gonna look better lol, i don't see the point in this thread tbh..

23 minutes ago, igmate said:

She was working in 2016 of course she's gonna look better lol, i don't see the point in this thread tbh..

23 minutes ago, igmate said:

Again. Most of her social media posts were on her days of. I guess you have to be "working" so you can look presentable or at least like a healthy and normal human being.

Idgi this logic of some of yall ?

Anyways this thread is more than about looks.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

bryan seemed to be good influence in her life at the time, she seemed so much happier back then :decisions:

1 hour ago, igmate said:

Mmmm, not true. Clearly she was happier in 2016 overall. Her smile in her 2016 posts are genuine. Look at her 2019/2020 posts. It's very forced. Look at her eyes, that how you can tell when a smile is forced or not. They're empty, they don't "squint" a bit when you're smiling genuinely. 

Her current posts pretty much reflect what her life is like now. She's bored, she's miserable, she tired. There's no excitement in her life. You can be out of work and still make your life fun by traveling and seeing friends/family. She can't even do THAT! 

Pre-isolation, it was the same way so don't say this is because she's at home quarantined. Oct 2019, Nov 2019, Dec 2019, Jan 2020, Feb 2020 were all the same before coronavirus took over. 

Fact is, her IG is practically narrating her life right now. Ppl keep commenting if she's OK. This is basically her saying, "No, I'm not." 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Mmmm, not true. Clearly she was happier in 2016 overall. Her smile in her 2016 posts are genuine. Look at her 2019/2020 posts. It's very forced. Look at her eyes, that how you can tell when a smile is forced or not. They're empty, they don't "squint" a bit when you're smiling genuinely. 

Her current posts pretty much reflect what her life is like now. She's bored, she's miserable, she tired. There's no excitement in her life. You can be out of work and still make your life fun by traveling and seeing friends/family. She can't even do THAT! 

Pre-isolation, it was the same way so don't say this is because she's at home quarantined. Oct 2019, Nov 2019, Dec 2019, Jan 2020, Feb 2020 were all the same before coronavirus took over. 

Fact is, her IG is practically narrating her life right now. Ppl keep commenting if she's OK. This is basically her saying, "No, I'm not." 

I'm like that too, i feel like **** if i'm not being productive or doing something i like with my days. Don't worry i'm sure she'll be back to her better self once she's back recording in the studio ;)