3 & Freakshow (2014, Sept ,Soundboard Recording)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG THIS IS GOLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EDIT: Sounds way better than Japan & Apple music festival!!! Thanks i hope one show got filtered complete and POM Deserves Pro S

Wow   Let's make a deal @djcosmikbr DMs are open: https://www.facebook.com/britneyonline/ and https://www.instagram.com/britneyonlineweb/

6 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

OMG :shake: Is this the same soundboard that was being teased in another thread? the one that Jaxon has? It sounds a little different than the one he had? 

I’m pretty sure this is the same one. Both are from 2014 but Jaxon never specified which date. It is interesting that Jaxon claims perfume has different vocals as did cosmik

• Super Moderators

Except this is NOT from September 10, 2014 :liar:

The audio says Richie, but September 10 2014's Freakshow victim was named Jamie or Jimmy or something like that (I can't never understand when Britney says any name :embarrassney: )

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The audio says Richie, but September 10 2014's Freakshow victim was named Jamie or Jimmy or something like that (I can't never understand when Britney says any name :embarrassney: )

:blast::blast::blast:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

i got the file saying it's my that date. 

interesting . and thanks for letting me know. 

it would be nice to be sure which date. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Waaaaait is this the same soundboard that Jackson kid has??? @JackSProductions can you confirm??

cosmik do you have the supposed live version of Perfume? 👀

I think this is the same soundboard! Maybe from a different night but I’m pretty sure it’s the same. I didn’t hear the complete soundboard Jaxon has so I couldn’t confirm 100%