Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STILL MAKING SURE YOU KNOW WHAT DATE SHE FILMED IT... proving she's still as skinny as a needle and that any pap pictures that make her look bigger are photoshopped 

aaww how can you make gifs so fast, it took me forever

Im sorry to disagree but... she’s constantly posting workout videos or dress up videos. It’s her instagram so it’s her thing and I know that but personally and imo it’s cringeworthy. I know she’s trap

Posted Images

• Super Administrators
20 minutes ago, igmate said:

her fans sucks.

:girlbye: It's not the fans' fault for having to always wonder wtf is going on though. I think you mean haters suck. I'm going to assume that's what you meant :lollipop:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 6

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:girlbye: It's not the fans' fault for having to always wonder wtf is going on though. I think you mean haters suck. I'm going to assume that's what you meant :lollipop:

Never “assume”...you do that frequently. Remember the “Slave 4 U” post

:frenchy:

• Haha 1

I can't finish watching the video. It's too much :jl:

It's just looks sooo forced, Marina Joyce of fitness. Her smiling... Held hostage vibe all the way.

And this kinda proves the papz pictures are real, even for this angle. And that's Fine, she's not overweight or anything like that.

Showing when this was recorded proves nothing, literally. Her boyfriend needs to stop being so dumb.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea. I would love it if she had a life coach in her life. She deserves to be a confident, no f---s to give badass. It's in there, but all the years of alleged isolation and gas lighting.... no bueno. 

It's weird how no one on her life seems to care If she's fine. Her boyfriend seems way too excited when she "clocks" haters, instead he could just stop making her care about what haters say.

She really needs a good life coach, but she also needs to stay away of people currently on her life and that's not easy for someone as alone as Britney.

Today's Britney is the consequence of the gaslighting, they probably made her believe this isolated life is the only way she needs to live. So depressing.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Administrators
40 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Never “assume”...you do that frequently. Remember the “Slave 4 U” post

:frenchy:

I'm impressed you were able to go almost 24 hours without taking a shot at me :mimiclap:

• Haha 5
  • Dislike 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm impressed you were able to go almost 24 hours without taking a shot at me :mimiclap:

Let’s not run with this narrative, Jordan. We’re on good terms ☺️ Aren’t we?

:sendinglove:

Queen of Inspiring all of us to work out and stay fit! you go yes GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

During this quarantine I've really pushed myself to working out 5 days a week and getting that beach body I've always dreamed about bit hid underneath a padding of nuggets and alcohol. Now after a couple months I'm feeling more confident and am going to keep working at it! 

I was gonna post a picture of my progress but don't know how so I'll post a fun gif instead!shocked april fools GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators

Wew. I was out for hours and now i'm back and then this is the first topic I see. :omg: Finally I have time to reply and read all the replies. The title is so funny. :blol:

Okay, my first concern was... I want to see the burns. :searching: What if "burned down" was not the right term for it. What if she just burned like an entire table where the candle was placed or a cabinet or a chair or just one corner of the room - but not burned the entire place down. But then again, it's been months since it happened, so they may have fixed the entire gym by now. Oh well. :eheeek:

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wew. I was out for hours and now i'm back and then this is the first topic I see. :omg: Finally I have time to reply and read all the replies. The title is so funny. :blol:

Okay, my first concern was... I want to see the burns. :searching: What if "burned down" was not the right term for it. What if she just burned like an entire table where the candle was placed or a cabinet or a chair or just one corner of the room - but not burned the entire place down. But then again, it's been months since it happened, so they may have fixed the entire gym by now. Oh well. :eheeek:

With britney one can never know, but I like your theory. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case hahaJennifer Lawrence Lol GIF

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

Im sorry to disagree but... she’s constantly posting workout videos or dress up videos. It’s her instagram so it’s her thing and I know that but personally and imo it’s cringeworthy. I know she’s trapped inside but girl... there’s more to life like that. Years ago there would be pictures with her sons, with Lexie, with her family.. nowadays it’s mostly her, her, her, and always work out work out and fashion show. And the terrible thing is she looks so uncomfortable in these. Like did somebody else notice how she put her trousers over her belly? She knows she’s not super thin but girl you shouldn’t care about that especially not when you constantly post these half naked videos. But she does it and still she doesn’t look confident... it’s like she’s obsessed with sports which is good thing but not when it’s just about your looks and your body. And it also doesn’t make sense because if she wants to look good she’d first fix her make up and her hair. I’m sorry, I know I’ll regret that post. I don’t mean to spread negativity on her. I’m just sad what she or at least her instagram have become 

You have a point though. I've also noticed this change with the content she posts these days. It's the same posts over and over. We don't see her interacting with anyone besides her boyfriend. She barely sees her kids as we know. It's sad.

I think they made her say date just in case for court also to prove they r not hurting her or put her in the facility against her will in a certain day. Bc we know fans speculate on that a lot. They need that chronology for some reason. Or maybe she just wanted to say that she wasn't with Jamie at fathers day:britoverit:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

a good life coach,

But a person who has studied and is valid for that function and outside the conservatorship.
And this is what I mean by a psychologist, a good therapist, not Robin.

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

What is she trying to say to us?! :wow: from the date to the confidence remark to the song choice That song is hardly workout material lol not to mention its the second time she used it and she kept replaying the same part. Its soo hard not to speculate! Lol

I want to believe (thats its just you and me) that its just a regular video but :watrusayin:. What did I just watch. I love it though. I could watch her all day. Plus its a sign for me to work out :kidcries:

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

51 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

But a person who has studied and is valid for that function and outside the conservatorship.
And this is what I mean by a psychologist, a good therapist, not Robin.

That's why she needs to stay away from these people she interacts with...

Obviously If they hire a life coach It Will be someone they trust, to say whatever they want Britney understands. That strawberry woman probably was Britney's coach, the first time we saw her was in 2009... 

Her family is toxic and her boyfriend helps to increase the insecurities she already has. It's complicated, she seems completely dependent. Do we really think this woman is fighting against c-ship? This 2020 Britney? :receipts2:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 6