Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STILL MAKING SURE YOU KNOW WHAT DATE SHE FILMED IT... proving she's still as skinny as a needle and that any pap pictures that make her look bigger are photoshopped 

aaww how can you make gifs so fast, it took me forever

Im sorry to disagree but... she’s constantly posting workout videos or dress up videos. It’s her instagram so it’s her thing and I know that but personally and imo it’s cringeworthy. I know she’s trap

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Why isn't the gym fixed yet?? They're clearly not watching out for her best interests. Sad that a super successful popstar is made to work out in a dingy gym that is a potential health hazard. I'd have a smoke/fire restoration crew in the NEXT day and I'm just a normie. :nochillbrit:

I think she just means replacing the equipment that burned

1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I think she just means replacing the equipment that burned

where's Jodi at to go buy some new equipments? this c-ship is a fraud, 6 months to repair it?  :lessons: 

• Like 3

I literally love her so much, especially recently she keeps showing me why I love her :tear:

i hate how insecure she seems though :( 

• Like 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Why isn't the gym fixed yet?? They're clearly not watching out for her best interests. Sad that a super successful popstar is made to work out in a dingy gym that is a potential health hazard. I'd have a smoke/fire restoration crew in the NEXT day and I'm just a normie. :nochillbrit:

The incident happened a long time ago and the fire department was not notified so it was small, but it has not been fixed yet.

19 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

that she is out of shape again and posting videos from months ago and also that she doesn’t post her own videos. So why not just let people know, look I am in control of all that, thanks.

Britney has no control over anything, no internet, Instagram, etc.
Of course, she knows things, her team and her boyfriend tell her ugly things, that is called manipulation and we saw this on the day of the hairdresser.
The photos of the paparazzi do not lie I do not speak of her body, but of her face that looked medicated.
At least I'm glad that her team will let her watch a tutorial so that she doesn't hurt herself by exercising as they don't allow her to have a good and proper personal trainer.

• Like 5
  • Super Moderators

I'm in awe, I just can't process what I just saw :haha:

So much gif material, and the things she says, it's like :makeitrain: and the receipts for the date, and the buttocks 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

The incident happened a long time ago and the fire department was not notified so it was small, but it has not been fixed yet.

Britney has no control over anything, no internet, Instagram, etc.
Of course, she knows things, her team and her boyfriend tell her ugly things, that is called manipulation and we saw this on the day of the hairdresser.
The photos of the paparazzi do not lie I do not speak of her body, but of her face that looked medicated.
At least I'm glad that her team will let her watch a tutorial so that she doesn't hurt herself by exercising as they don't allow her to have a good and proper personal trainer.

Is it safe to be in a room that burned? I wouldn't let kids play in that so not sure why here "caretakers" (pronounced: captors) are not doing something about this. Oh, but I'm sure when it's time to get their paycheck they're real prompt about it. Someone needs to get Adult Protective Services on the case :ohdear:

• Like 4

I LOVE THIS SHE CAME FOR OUR WIGS I could listen to her talk for hours, also I’m gonna try her work out so I won’t be back for awhile because I guarantee you I will need to be hospitalized 

also think there’s any connection with the song and her mentioning Father’s Day?  

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I do find it interesting the time setting on her phone is military time. The Britney Army's impact :orangu:

mil.jpg

OMG IT'S OFFICIAL SHE'S MOVING TO ENGLAND TO LIVE NEAR ME AND RETIRE :gobaby:

Spoiler

btw we use military time here, incase you had no idea what I meant :tifflmao:

• Haha 4

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫