Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Songwriter confirms Mood Ring’s "new" vocals are 5 years old

Who cares, the fact they are even releasing remixes is a good sign. Hopefully this is a step in the direction of new music coming up.

2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Who cares, the fact they are even releasing remixes is a good sign. Hopefully this is a step in the direction of new music coming up.

“They” or “Britney”? 
if these vocals are 5 years old, what gives you the impression this being released means we’ll get actual new songs soon? Genuinely curious 

Just now, touchofmyhand2009 said:

“They” or “Britney”? 
if these vocals are 5 years old, what gives you the impression this being released means we’ll get actual new songs soon? Genuinely curious 

They as in Britney & her team. I’m being hopeful this is a step in the right direction and that more music will follow, is all. Remember we don’t know what truly goes on behind the scenes, for all we know Britney could have been the mastermind behind releasing Mood Ring and is eager to release more music. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

They as in Britney & her team. I’m being hopeful this is a step in the right direction and that more music will follow, is all. Remember we don’t know what truly goes on behind the scenes, for all we know Britney could have been the mastermind behind releasing Mood Ring and is eager to release more music. 

If Britney was eager to release new music, I don’t think Britney’s team would be holding on to a 4 year old bonus track. If Britney wanted to record new music, they wouldn’t stop her. After all, they like the money. 

@SlayerGuess we got our answer. Jon Asher was dancing around the question earlier and/or lying. 

9 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

If Britney was eager to release new music, I don’t think Britney’s team would be holding on to a 4 year old bonus track. If Britney wanted to record new music, they wouldn’t stop her. After all, they like the money. 

If they wanted to make money they have tons of unreleased songs they could pass of as a new buzz single that will sell better than Mood Ring.

I just think releasing Mood Ring is not even about making money, it feels so random that it dropped. Not to mention the original David LaChapelle shoot cover with her being in chains. It feels like it somehow had Britneys involvement, she seemed very excited about Glory doing well on iTunes. 

Ultimately we don’t know what sort of contracts & things Britney is involved in. The investigation could easily right now be preventing her from working, and dropping Mood Ring is a way around it since technically its already been out. So who knows..

5 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I dont care, Iam LIVING :yesplease:

You don’t care that they’re trying to profit off a woman on strike? :decisions:

@JonAsher kept this info from us in his AMA, I feel betrayed, I thought the intro was new, that Britney was told they were releasing new remixes for the song so she went to the studio and then she felt inspired and so she decided to record B10 there on the spot and now that she stole Beyoncé's title she was going to release the whole thing tomorrow morning, Corona take me :tiffanycries::tiffanycries:

Unreleased vocals are new vocals nonetheless. Hey, I’ll take anything at this point. At least it’s showing interest in her music and her career. Hopefully there’s something actually new coming.  :katycream:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

She still owes RCA 3 studio albums,  Eventually Britney will probably be taken to court by RCA for failing to deliver her end of the agreement.

She herself said she renewed her contract in 2015, and it's a 4 studio album deal,  Greatest hits and cash ins like the Glory Reissue are actually free and don't count towards the contract,  so eventually she's going to have to go in the studio and make a new album. 

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She still owes RCA 3 studio albums,  Eventually Britney will probably be taken to court by RCA for failing to deliver her end of the agreement.

She herself said she renewed her contract in 2015, and it's a 4 studio album deal,  Greatest hits and cash ins like the Glory Reissue are actually free and don't count towards the contract,  so eventually she's going to have to go in the studio and make a new album. 

Wait, where did you get that information from? So I've been crying for the release of B10 and now there happens to be also a B11 and a B12?! omg "The Vitamins---scratch that, "The B-tamins Album Trilogy" confirmed :gloriascary:

40 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I thought the intro was new, that Britney was told they were releasing new remixes for the song so she went to the studio and then she felt inspired and so she decided to record B10 there on the spot and now that she stole Beyoncé's title she was going to release the whole thing tomorrow morning, Corona take me :tiffanycries::tiffanycries:

I fell down this rabbit hole too :crying1:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙