Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which is your favourite Mood Ring version?

Which is your famous Mood Ring version?  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

really grooving to the pride remix right now :bop:

i'm living for that intro :bop:

46 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I like the Pride Remix, but the Only One Bicth line is a bit overused in both remixes. It cheapens the novelty of it. It should have be used once just nicely placed at the very end. And why are they still using the (by demand)? That makes me think it’s for legal reasons, it’s weird. Are the MR remixes and that Toxic remix actual RCA release? Something is kinda fishy.  :fran:

I think it's just a way of explaining to non-stans why a new single from a 4yr old album is appearing on their streaming services all of a sudden.  Also it's just very cool and different, like Queen B, herself. 

I love them all! :gobaby:

Just when I think I found one to call my favorite, I listen to the next version and have to rethink everything :decisions:

Theres only only one ***** :bparty:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Original.

I wish they only used the new Britney intro as an intro and not throughout the Pride remix. Like someone else said, it cheapens it. 

I might like the remixes to listen to once in a while, but I don’t care for them that much (which is usually how I feel about remixes), so I’ll be keeping the OG on repeat :mattafact:

~ Believe you can and you're halfway there ~

Ape Drums is flopping. :kidcries:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Pride bc it's pride month. maybe next month I will like ape drums more :typing:

the pride mix is amazinggg

its produced by DJ Bimbo Jones. yes they're obviously RCA released if Britney herself is promoting them :orangu:  :lollipop:

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I like the Pride Remix, but the Only One Bicth line is a bit overused in both remixes. It cheapens the novelty of it. It should have be used once just nicely placed at the very end. And why are they still using the (by demand)? That makes me think it’s for legal reasons, it’s weird. Are the MR remixes and that Toxic remix actual RCA release? Something is kinda fishy.  :fran:

Exactly same opinion. :idkney:

ugh I love the three of them. They're for different moods (rings) I feel

7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The fact you didn’t choose the Pride remix and you were building up the least interesting remix :queenie: 

Ape Drums Remix is a VIBE and you will grow to love it :letitburn:

I actually think the Pride Remix is less interesting, the same chord progression on the guitar 95% of the time, limited variation on the drums and an overuse of *that* line.

LONG LIVE APE DRUMS. :letitburn::letitburn:

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Ape Drums Remix is a VIBE and you will grow to love it :letitburn:

I actually think the Pride Remix is less interesting, the same chord progression on the guitar 95% of the time, limited variation on the drums and an overuse of *that* line.

LONG LIVE APE DRUMS. :letitburn::letitburn:

I could listen to *that* line on loop all day. I love my confidentney. If she had maintained that confidence these other lil girls would’ve stayed in their place :lessons:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

*Unpopular opinion alert*

Mood Ring sucks 

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

Listen to the Nick Interstellar Remix and you'll change your mind