Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RUMOR: Britney wants to return to work, is set to record new songs, and settled things with her Dad.

I was very clear about the intentions of her team, her father and accomplices, which adds that her fans have fed her team instead of fighting for her rights. Authentic emotional manipulation.

Her state of mind right now is evident and she is not going to resist another era 2011 or one era 2008.

Hm I’m not sure about this. I do wonder if the lockdown has made her want to return to music but I think she’ll only come back when she is ready.

i don't see convenient at all she came back right now, 2021 is almost booked at all with all tour announcements and new realeses so  knowing her team  and financially strategy talkin' is not her best year to launch or going on big tour. I Mean, i know she comes back, but at 2022, maybe when everybody's on tour she could drop new music and start selling tickets for a new tour.

I don't believe it , but I wish Britney would really want it herself , that would be a blessing if she wanted to record a new album from her own will .... :mcry:

I feel it in the air.  This just feels true.  There’s been so much Britney activity in the ether.  I think the Queen B thing just sent the collective hive mind into overdrive.  Britney is on everyone’s lips. 

:scalped:

Let the flood gates open.  Britney is coming for you.

:badthoughts:

I have lost all hope and like hype for her to release new stuff 

Lou just let her go :clownery:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Colon Spears won’t just settle things up with Britney lol she is literally his pay check. He recently moved and put the old house for sale...Not sure if he’s downsizing for the pay cut or upgrading tbh one of our Exhale FBI’s should figure out where he moved to.

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I have lost all hope and like hype for her to release new stuff 

Lou just let her go :clownery:

I became a fan during the FreeBritney movement. :nydisgust: I’d like to at least be a part of one era :tiffanycries: 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I became a fan during the FreeBritney movement. :nydisgust: I’d like to at least be a part of one era :tiffanycries: 

I became a stan stan during beginning of 2017

literally right after 2016ney :howdareyou:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

I only trust the sources that speak to US weekly (aka Sam). This is BS. If Britney settled everything with the cship, why no happy Father’s Day post? If she settled everything with the cship, she’d most likely be more concerned with having another baby rather than music tbh. So, I call BS. Britney isn’t coming back to music for awhile guys.britney spears hair flip GIF

3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I feel it in the air.  This just feels true.  There’s been so much Britney activity in the ether.  I think the Queen B thing just sent the collective hive mind into overdrive.  Britney is on everyone’s lips. 

:scalped:

Let the flood gates open.  Britney is coming for you.

:badthoughts:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299ea2fecb1c56273013

I would die for new Britney Music but the MUST of it all conflicts with her wanting to and feeling inspired. Fishy...  :juggingu:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I don't know if this is true and facts, but I get this feeling too. The rumors about booking studio sessions this summer... her being more happy on her ig, something must be changing behind close doors that we don't know yet. Suddenly Cade is around her, remember he works in this industry so who knows. also Britney spent 80% of 2019 at home, how bored is she? + she started promoting other people music on her ig, giving shout out on ig, maybe she's slowly getting back to her music... listening to songs that are current... there's a lot of hints but we were focused on her mess of a team. The conservatorship hearing is in just 2 months, so the parts already have some news on that? Jodi is the picture now... some changes are being made and it seems for the better.