Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"There's only one b----" Official Britney Spears x "Mood Ring" (By Demand) Remixes on Spotify

My wig is gone! :yasqueen: Apple Music get your **** together now!!!

22 minutes ago, tim90917 said:

The man (Jake Wilson, the speculated director..?) who said that something was happening when Mood Ring got released last month and we were working so hard pushing the song has retweeted about this pride remix... still have my hopes up for all the best from our girl!:makeitrain:

:gobaby: PLEASE

31 minutes ago, enAC said:

I don't think Jon meant she recorded the line recently. It's probably outtakes from Glory sessions. 

I don't think so, its more likely that he requested her (or team) and she record it in a voice memo on her phone :mhmnod:

Ok so i'm taking a break from listening to Charlie Puth's Girlfriend on repeat to listen to this and :ohmygawd:

They're both equally good and I hate it. :queenie:

It's gonna drive me insane to have 2 Mood Ring remixes on my everyday playlist. That'll be a total of 3 Mood Rings on my rotation. I wish they just released one official remix. Whyyy twooo. Whyyy. :sobbing:

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

queen of recording new lines for a remix but never finishing Tom's Diner <3 can't wait till midnight!

Thank god she didn't because:

Everybody's welcome
Come on, come on in
Suit yourself down
The funnies never ends

Love is the drug
That makes you wanna drink
'Til the morning after

:slowdown:

Britney is the only artist that can get the world excited for one line of new vocals in 4 years

ICONIC

8 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

queen of recording new lines for a remix but never finishing Tom's Diner <3 can't wait till midnight!

:orangu:

I'm loving it, this is so surreal :blol: now they'll release mood ring remixes 2.0 (by demand again), which will include 3 more mmmh yeahs recently recorded, and then will come the MV :mattafact: :jumpney: :makeitrain: only available on Glory Standard Edition :jj:

So I just realized that these remixes are actually uploaded to HER official Spotify 🤩 I thought these were just fan made! It makes the “There’s only one ***** - the real one. Britney!” That much more satisfying 🙌🏼🙏🏼👑

2 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I'm loving it, this is so surreal :blol: now they'll release mood ring remixes 2.0 (by demand again), which will include 3 more mmmh yeahs recently recorded, and then will come the MV :mattafact: :jumpney: :makeitrain: only available on Glory Standard Edition :jj:

The music video will be scrapped footage of the Make Me... video (Randee version) and we're all gonna love it, I can feel it  :yesplease:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Yes, somebody record the stream :) 

@OnlyBeyoncewhat's funny , computers sound card stream can be recorded so it is of decent quality

I love this! Can somebody include the new line to the original version of mood ring! I want to hear it please! :ohmygawd:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The music video will be scrapped footage of the Make Me... video (Randee version) and we're all gonna love it, I can feel it  :yesplease:

It will include 10 more seconds recently filmed and we'll all send our wigs to outter space :mattafact:

6 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

@OnlyBeyoncewhat's funny , computers sound card stream can be recorded so it is of decent quality

i'm sorry but i don't get your message, can you explain to me? :plzexplain: 

7 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

It will include 10 more seconds recently filmed and we'll all send our wigs to outter space :mattafact:

10 more seconds of this scene

tumblr_obgkucEVWp1rdutw3o1_400.gif

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

OMG Did she really recorded that intro?:enigma:

OMG :whiteladydance:

IM LIVING :blast: