Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

Beyonce is a product of progressive media kissing *** and pleasing “minorities”. Even when she releases terrible music (99% of the time) they always find a way to praise her and turn a blind eye for all her oportunistic behaviour which includes milking off social movements, stealing ideas, concepts, writing credits etc... and she has to be the first “””””feminist””””” that puts up with cheating just to maintain privileges.. cause yes, Jay Z, the cracke dealer and convicted stabber, still giver her lots of street credibility and funds.. u have to have terrible taste to admire this woman... 

• Dislike 4
  • Like 1
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them this lyrics and they’ll know what TF is good: that real *** ain’t keep ya man home.  They are mad ‘cause Britney is such a legend betch doing nothing, while Beyonka.... gurl, you’re mar

i don't get bothered because i didn't bother to read the comments. they can stay pressed. at the very least it shows the character of the majority of Beyonka's fans. "dumb people listen to Beyonc

Wow, are the beyhive that delusional, desperate and tryhard that they are even trying to a play with numbers they saying DIL outsold BOMT is insulting The Best-Selling Teenage and Female Debut Album o

Posted Images

Um.... Lil Kim was the first Queen B. I remember Britney being called Queen B back in the mid 2000s Beyonce was. But guess what, they’re both Queens and both of their initials start with B, so they can both be Queen B. 

honestly the hive is the worst though. Why do they have to hate on every other artist? Beyonce talks about feminism and equality, but her fans tear down everyone else. Seems like they only want to listen to lyrics about how big her *** is and bow down *****es. 

also... why does a Queen name her tour after her husband who cheated on her? 

• Dislike 1

This is the result of the lack of manegement (which is the real deal since Larry is not around). Any professional would have told her that that could be the result. Still, I dont care. The Beyhive is one of the most toxic and uninteligent fanbases to exist anyway, they can choke on their own poison tbh  :duadance:

Nothing against Beyoncé tho, I like her :wonka:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

Reported and they better do something about this. The casual racism allowed on BH is sickening. 

I bet you 100 bucks they won’t get anything

but someone who called someone out for making bad comments got warning points

I’m not surprised, she has a pretty vicious fan base. 
I haven’t liked Beyoncé since the BDAY album... it’s like she discovered her screaming voice. I was also very turned off to her when I saw her using obvious Slave 4 U dance moves in one of her videos... only to find out that she had ripped off other artists as well. And maybe it’s possible it was her team and not her, but if that’s the case, her team is incredibly shady. I also laughed my *** off when she requested that “ugly” photos of her be removed from/not posted to the internet. And the unexplainable deflating baby bump on tv! Britney never had to try so hard to reach the magnitude of her stardom. And Beyoncé could never hope to come close. Facts are facts. And one last thing that gets on my nerves (lol, there are so many others but I really need to stop) is that when Rihanna was starting out, there was another artist, Teairra Marí, signed to Jay-Z’s label, and Beyoncé told Jay to focus on RiRi and he dropped Teairra (on her prom night, no less) look into the early videos of her, Teairra was way more talented and I honestly feel like Beastoncé felt threatened. Don’t judge her based on L&HHH lol, she has had a rough time lately, but she is still so talented. I just don’t like Beastoncé. Britney is definitely Queen B, and the only other person deserving of the title would be Lil Kim, not the lead singer of Destiny’s Child. Rant over. alyssa edwards GIF by NETFLIX

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

Reported and they better do something about this. The casual racism allowed on BH is sickening. 

Good luck. @jordanmiller let’s racists roam free on here 

• Like 1

I wouldn't even bother responding, remain unbothered, let them continue to show how vile and disgusting they all are.

Take any effort you wanna put into a clap back and leave a positive comment for Britney to see, stream Mood Ring, and flood support on all social media instead.

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I bet you 100 bucks they won’t get anything

but someone who called someone out for making bad comments got warning points

That was me 😂 I literally called a racist out and jordana messaged me saying “STOP” gave me warning points  and told me I was tryna start somethin smh

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Good luck. @jordanmiller let’s racists roam free on here 

Jordan doesn't believe in moderation, full stop. It's all about volume of posts, for the juicy ad revenue. More controversy, more posts, more ad money. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, summer2summer said:

You guys should go in. i can't hold this negativity alone on instagram and twitter. drop at least one comment or reply.

Are you like 13 years old? I hope so, cause its the only reason i would understand this negative and hatefull behaviour. 

I am getting too old for this childish new generations fanbase. 

On 6/25/2020 at 5:36 AM, ThingsBritneySays said:

Beyoncé has a product and Market where she constantly steals whole ideas, choreographies, songs from other artist.

Thiefonce is the most overrated artist of all the times. There are a bunch of better singers and dancers.

Flopyonce you mean. And she’s been called out so many times by the actual influencers whose work she has stolen. 
When has anyone called out Brit? 
I’m waiting 🤔

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jokobish said:

That was me 😂 I literally called a racist out and jordana messaged me saying “STOP” gave me warning points  and told me I was tryna start somethin smh

Omg we should start a group, same **** happened to me when I call out a misogynistic member :cackling: