Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

7 hours ago, jokobish said:

That was me 😂 I literally called a racist out and jordana messaged me saying “STOP” gave me warning points  and told me I was tryna start somethin smh

Omg we should start a group, same **** happened to me when I call out a misogynistic member :cackling:

Since fans love each other so much, Beyonce and Britney should do something together. Beyonce could act as a supporting act for Britney

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Since fans love each other so much, Beyonce and Britney should do something together. Beyonce could act as a supporting act for Britney

we can try to ask to Blue ivy if  can present the next performance of britney made by a bunch of kids instead of her :jl:

8 hours ago, jokobish said:

Good luck. @jordanmiller let’s racists roam free on here 

Ok. There's always taking matters into our own hands (probably gonna be banned for saying this because black lives DON'T matter here) and screenshot. People think they can do whatever here because it's closed. @Jordan Miller cares about money more than black people? Make him hurt

If Beyonce is the mouthpiece for Black Lives Matter, why is her skin getting lighter and lighter?

10 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

If Beyonce is the mouthpiece for Black Lives Matter, why is her skin getting lighter and lighter?

because a true bee isn't only black :jl:

beyonce-halloween-outfit-1320146083.jpg 

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

we can try to ask to Blue ivy if  can present the next performance of britney made by a bunch of kids instead of her :jl:

Surely Blue will do a better job than this performance.

23 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

because a true bee isn't only black :jl:

beyonce-halloween-outfit-1320146083.jpg 

Stinging bees spread their poison

17 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Stinging bees spread their poison

don't worry, the real queen bee is so humble :jl:

c5258fe95c5540031a8543d45156d852.jpg

Can’t we just have 3 Queen Bees? :hideous: 

Britney is the Queen B of Pop, Beyoncé is the Queen Bey of R&B, and Lil Kim is the Queen Bee of Hiphop/Rap.

This way, everyone can bee happy! :clap:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

10 hours ago, jokobish said:

That was me 😂 I literally called a racist out and jordana messaged me saying “STOP” gave me warning points  and told me I was tryna start somethin smh

He also let Lilith & Cheri roam free on here for so long and cyber bully other members which is a crime. I reported those trash accounts numerous times and NOTHING was done about it for so long.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

What the *** kinda **** is this? Like people like YOU are the ones who need to be banned talking about her being a “mouthpiece “ for BLM & then bringing her skin color into it as if that has any relevance.. ? Her momma is lighter than light. Clearly you know NOTHING about skin color... we can be light or we can be dark. Stupid. Ew this comment is so gross 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Now is the perfect moment to spam the GP with "stream mood ring" "stream mood ring remixes" and "stream slumber party mv", if we manege to enter the bubbling under of the bubbling under hot 100 it would be enough

On 6/26/2020 at 9:55 PM, jokobish said:

What the *** kinda **** is this? Like people like YOU are the ones who need to be banned talking about her being a “mouthpiece “ for BLM & then bringing her skin color into it as if that has any relevance.. ? Her momma is lighter than light. Clearly you know NOTHING about skin color... we can be light or we can be dark. Stupid. Ew this comment is so gross 

some years back, she was photographed for a high end fashion magazine as nearly white. Why she did that? she is so proud.

On 6/25/2020 at 12:34 PM, ThingsBritneySays said:

They are bringing the head shaving incident, saying she is on crack...

I don't see the BArmy defending Britney. Are you afraid of the Thiefonce fans? 

i'd say we're more mature than "afraid" .

the Beyhive is the most immature/toxic creatures, i respect beyonce and find her a great artist in general but i hate how they make beyonce feel like a god when she literally just got exposed for rigid numbers, they make Little Monsters look like angels. 

i hate most fan bases in general. not the artist himself. because they just bring negative energy. 

All I have to say is....

ITS BRITNEY *****... 👑 👸🏼

not Its Beyonce *****.. I mean that’s just lame! 🙄

They're both Queen B's - Beyonce has always showed love for Britney and even went to her Piece of Me show (probably for some "inspiration" lol) but no reason to pit them against each other. They're both legends in their own right, but Beyonce will never have Britney's story, it will be interesting to see how history remembers them 10-15 years from now.