Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

Recommended Posts

Where is the Britney Army tho?

Queen is getting dragged to hell and back. 

z76TKbB.jpg
britney-beyonce.jpg.75d1b0a0fddeb01ea32bfbad2b378343.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

:shameless:


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

i don't get bothered because i didn't bother to read the comments. they can stay pressed. at the very least it shows the character of the majority of Beyonka's fans.

"dumb people listen to Beyoncé"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2014/10/smart-people-listen-to-radiohead-and-dumb-people-listen-to-beyonce-according-to-new-study/amp/

 

i listen to some beyonka songs myself so that probably makes me dumb, but those who dedicate their whole life worshipping her are no doubt the dumbest :flawlessbye:

 

EDIT:

I did read a few comments but when i saw someone said "DIL sold 11M while BOMT only sold 10M" that's when i concluded that reading and mathematics are not their favorite subjects since they confuse BOMT single sales with BOMT album sales (which is actually 25M or 26M), while BOMT the single is 12M. the inaccuracies in their statements. and they even claim DIL is diamond certified. i mean Beyonka can buy them Grammies and Moonmen but she can't buy them diamond certifications. even with all the money she and Jay Z have, they can't buy 10M copies of her albums to help them get diamond certifications. :shadelaugh:

because this circle right here is reserved for artists who actually made LONG LASTING IMPACT, and whose records are genuinely purchased by genuinely interested consumers and audience

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeiPbJqwhy50LNVaj3RtT

 

 

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Itachi said:

I did read a few comments but when i saw someone said "DIL sold 11M while BOMT only sold 10M" that's when i concluded that reading and mathematics are not their favorite subjects since they confuse BOMT single sales with BOMT album sales (which is actually 25M or 26M), while BOMT the single is 12M. the inaccuracies in their statements. and they even claim DIL is diamond certified. i mean Beyonka can buy them Grammies and Moonmen but she can't buy them diamond certifications. even with all the money she and Jay Z have, they can't buy 10M copies of her albums to help them get diamond certifications. :shadelaugh:

 Wow, are the beyhive that delusional, desperate and tryhard that they are even trying to a play with numbers:clownery: they saying DIL outsold BOMT is insulting The Best-Selling Teenage and Female Debut Album of ALL TIME, why are they so sad that Bey has not had or broken that record :chrissy:But dont wrry, i will take some bee spray and and show them the truth:mjpopcorn::

Dear Beehive, 

I am writing this in capital letters so you can properly read this :) 

BOMT (That is Baby one more time, not dangerously in love :mhm:) has sold 34 MILLION COPIES

DIL (Which is dangerously in love, not BOMT:lessons:) has sold 12 MILLION COPIES

Now lets talk about diamond albums :fran: ngl, i used to think that albums that INTERNATIONALLY sold above 10 million were certified diamond (srry for my flop moment :gross:) however, this certification is only given to an artist when their album has sold above 10 million copies IN THE US!   But just to let you know, Beyonce doesnt even have ONE diamond album, and the highest she has sold in the US for an album is 5 million copies :imhere: Now, moving to Britney...Brit brit has 2 DIAMOND albums  in which BOMT has sold 14 million copies and OIDIA has sold 10 million copies . I dont even know why the Beehive uses the international card, because we been knew that Beyonce has not been that popular outside of the US after the end of the Sasha fierce era :clicktina: but if international diamond albums were a thing, Britney would have 4 diamond albums (Bomt- 34 million; OIDIA- 27 million, Britney- 20 million; ITZ- 12 million) and Beyonce would only have 1 (DIL- 12 million). We all know that Britney is more popular outside of the US, because only 18% of her youtube views come from the US,  Her best performing countries are in the South-east asian region and US is in the 89th place for her.  Also, first week sales (internationally) ...lets compare that :deserves:

OIDIA first week sales WW- 2.5 million (sold 1.2 million copies outside of the US)

Lemonade first week sales WW- 703k (Maximum of her sales came from US, she sold 50k copies of lemonade internationally :orangu:)

In the zone first week sales WW- 1.5 million (Sold around 900k copies outside of the US)

Beyonce first week sales WW- 746k (118k sold internationnaly, the last time she was decently successful)

 

Britney first week sales WW- 1.7 million copies (sold 1.1 million copies WW)

B'day first week sales WW- 736k copies (Britney alone in US, outsold selling 746k :cackling: however, B'day sold 195k outside US so thats really good. This was when she was popular WW)

Circus first week sales WW- 819k (sold 314k copies WW)

I am...Sasha Fierce first week sales WW- 633k (sold 151k in its first week. Wasnt this the same era they said was more successful than Circus? :ohwut: Fun Fact: Greatest hits:my prerogative despite being a complitation album sold 378k copies outside the US,  outselling Sasha fierce. Anyways, this was the last time, Bey was VERY popular internationally)

The only places Beyonce is fairly popular are in Brazil and northern europe

Spoiler

Beyonce global heatmap:

Beyoncé heatmap - rank

Britney Spears Global Heatmap:

Britney-Map.png

 

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

Share this post


Link to post

I knew that would happen

they can take several seats

Share this post


Link to post

been extremist is bad, brit do a humble comment like the real queen is butterflies or real bee's

I Stan Both & the only thing i could say is they offer a total different product/markets/music/live experience

 

Share this post


Link to post

They are bringing the head shaving incident, saying she is on crack...

I don't see the BArmy defending Britney. Are you afraid of the Thiefonce fans? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

been extremist is bad, brit do a humble comment like the real queen is butterflies or real bee's

I Stan Both & the only thing i could say is they offer a total different product/markets/music/live experience

 

Beyoncé has a product and Market where she constantly steals whole ideas, choreographies, songs from other artist.

Thiefonce is the most overrated artist of all the times. There are a bunch of better singers and dancers.

  • Dislike 3
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Uh, I don't really know why anyone cares. Move on, y'all, there's nothing to see here - just pathetic losers being pathetic losers. :cackling:

  • Haha 2
  • Like 7

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, ThingsBritneySays said:

They are bringing the head shaving incident, saying she is on crack...

I don't see the BArmy defending Britney. Are you afraid of the Thiefonce fans? 

sis i understand your concern. but shouldn't we be more understanding of their situation? that's as far as their capacity to think can go. i mean they are literally attacking Britney even if Britney didn't say anything disrespectful to Beyoncé. it speaks about their hypocrisy tbh since most if not all of them are supporting BLM yet they go around bashing Britney on her mental health. i'm personally not afraid of them cause i encountered one way back 2017 i think, and twitter was on my side and eventually suspended that hive's account. but it takes really a lot of energy dealing with them simply because they're dumb. i mean seriously getting pressed about a title that Beyoncé self-ordained herself with is on a whole new level of petty. :weusay: you wouldn't want to stoop on their level of thinking because that will somehow affect you and you may end up saying dumb things too. :tiffanynod:

just be like Britney, no matter how many times people slandered her in the past, she never slanders them back. our Queen B taught us to be classy so let us remain that way. :flawlessbye:

 

it's like if Ariana, Miley, or Selena suddenly post that they think they are the princess of pop, i would laugh and cringe but i wouldn't waste my time going over to their ig and leave distasteful comments about their lives or career. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Itachi said:

i don't get bothered because i didn't bother to read the comments. they can stay pressed. at the very least it shows the character of the majority of Beyonka's fans.

"dumb people listen to Beyoncé"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2014/10/smart-people-listen-to-radiohead-and-dumb-people-listen-to-beyonce-according-to-new-study/amp/

 

i listen to some beyonka songs myself so that probably makes me dumb, but those who dedicate their whole life worshipping her are no doubt the dumbest :flawlessbye:

 

EDIT:

I did read a few comments but when i saw someone said "DIL sold 11M while BOMT only sold 10M" that's when i concluded that reading and mathematics are not their favorite subjects since they confuse BOMT single sales with BOMT album sales (which is actually 25M or 26M), while BOMT the single is 12M. the inaccuracies in their statements. and they even claim DIL is diamond certified. i mean Beyonka can buy them Grammies and Moonmen but she can't buy them diamond certifications. even with all the money she and Jay Z have, they can't buy 10M copies of her albums to help them get diamond certifications. :shadelaugh:

because this circle right here is reserved for artists who actually made LONG LASTING IMPACT, and whose records are genuinely purchased by genuinely interested consumers and audience

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeiPbJqwhy50LNVaj3RtT

 

 

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

You really though you did something here ?

And some of the comments/nicknames were borderline racist.

 

Anyhow. Who cares there is trash in every stan base out there. We need to worry more about bots/soccer mums calling her insane and crazy in comment section.

Share this post


Link to post

I just don’t get their outrage when Britney has time and again shared her love and support for Beyoncé... :parisok: Like there are other pop girls let alone other issues in the world that they could direct their outrage toward... :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You really though you did something here ?

And some of the comments/nicknames were borderline racist.

so what's your point sis :xcuseme:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...