Apology for the Slave 4 U / Black Lives Matter topic

• Super Administrators

Hey Exhale, I apologize for that post.

I posed the question about possibly halting Slave 4 U performances because in my mind I felt like I was being sensitive towards the BLM movement. I see now why it came off like I was trying to cancel the song and cancel Britney.

I love Britney and have nothing but respect for her. I built a career in-part thanks to her and I’m very grateful. I made a mistake. Hope you guys can forgive me. 🙏 However, if you can’t I understand too and will work hard to earn your respect back.
slave.jpg.ce0c2e9e1a5f168da8d4e6af561fd7ce.jpg

• Dislike 8
  • Like 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I apologize for that post. I posed the question about possibly halting Slave 4 U performances because in my mind I felt like I was being sensitive towards the BLM movement. I see now

all i can say is #BLM and Britney is the original #QueenB. Period.

You have been given the benefit of the doubt too many times now, you knew exactly what you were doing with these posts.  **** you your entire website only had a platform because of Britney, yes H

Posted Images

@Jordan Miller

don't feel bad for being sensitive, its ok , all people in the world the only thing we need in this world is LOVE, and don't be extremist, we need to take power and feel powerful. 

the only thing is keeping up with this crazy year, the definition of this year 2020 : rihanna

• Exhale+

I’m sure you were well intentioned Jordan. Hopefully people can find a way to articulate their emotions/feelings without attacking in the future.
Being condescending and belittling online isn’t a personality :gagasmile:

• Like 2

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

It’s a question worth asking but definitely not the MOST important thing to worry about in the midst of all this. The song was written partially at least by a black man and was intended to be pitched to Janet Jackson I believe? That’s even more strange.

• Like 1