Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stream of Consciousness (Blacks vs Whites, Trump vs Biden, Christians vs Atheists)

Recommended Posts

I’m sick of covid-19. I’m sick of black vs white. I’m sick of Democrats vs Republicans. I’m sick of gay vs straight. I’m sick of Christians vs atheists. I’m REALLY sick of the media. I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone. I am sick of blaming the whole for the sins of a few. 

We’re one race—the human race. You want to support President Trump? You do you. It’s your choice. You want to support Biden? Fine... also your choice! You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God. You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do you. 

BUT stop thrusting your beliefs on others & not being able to deal with the fact that they don’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds is what makes us all individual and beautiful. If you can’t handle the fact that you may have a friend that has opposing views as you, then you are not any better than the bigots and the racists. I don’t have to agree with everything you believe to be a decent human being & be your friend. 
 

*steps off soapbox :explainlol:2008644010_images-2020-06-25T075943_603.jpeg.4f16180fbec4c016e776d6bde9ecd35c.jpeg

  • Love 6
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

THANK YOU for this, lovey. 💛🧡💜

I wish we can just all get along instead of attacking each other because of our beliefs in gender, smex, and politics. I can't imagine being offended all the time and having a meltdown over people having opposing views. :ehidk:

There is a difference between debating with respect / arguing with respect versus being just flat out rude and resorting to "name calling". :lessons:

Lately, Exhale has become like Twitter where everyone is literally offended about everything and is coming for everyone and fighting and arguing. It's getting hectic in here, it's getting chaotic. :omg:

I don't like Donald Trump, but I am friends with republicans/conservatives here on Exhale. I have talked with republicans or Trump supporters (not about politics). They're nice. Although I don't like the guy. I don't have to attack anyone about it. If I see an opinion I don't like, I just move on:comingthru:

I'm friends with users who want to boycott the Britney brand, i am also friends with extreme FreeBritney fanatics, i am also friends with users who constantly drag Jordan, i am also friends with users who hate Ariana Grande, i'm friends with people who don't care about Corona and just want to go out and live their life and not care about other people because we're all going to die anyway, i'm friends with Femme Fatale stans and Circus stans. I'm friends with Muslims. I am also friends with users who HATE the Britney album. I'm friends with users who don't like Paris Hilton. I'm friends with users who hate Anticipating. I engage with users who have made insensitive remarks against Asians in the past. :tiffdrink:

My point is, you don't have to be offended all the time. If you see someone hating on Overprotected, just brush it off. :mattafact:

... like it's not that serious, like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise. :arianabye:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

That was nice, I can tell you mean well <3

fight club hug GIF

....................................................................................................NOW GO BACK PREACHING BRITNEY TO IGNORANT PEASANTS! :howdareyou:

Share this post


Link to post

Waiting for this to turn in a 10 page thread of people arguing back and forth :ohi:

  • Haha 8
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

THANK YOU for this, lovey. 💛🧡💜

I wish we can just all get along instead of attacking each other because of our beliefs in gender, smex, and politics. I can't imagine being offended all the time and having a meltdown over people having opposing views. :ehidk:

There is a difference between debating with respect / arguing with respect versus being just flat out rude and resorting to "name calling". :lessons:

Lately, Exhale has become like Twitter where everyone is literally offended about everything and is coming for everyone and fighting and arguing. It's getting hectic in here, it's getting chaotic. :omg:

I don't like Donald Trump, but I am friends with republicans/conservatives here on Exhale. I have talked with republicans or Trump supporters (not about politics). They're nice. Although I don't like the guy. I don't have to attack anyone about it. If I see an opinion I don't like, I just move on:comingthru:

I'm friends with users who want to boycott the Britney brand, i am also friends with extreme FreeBritney fanatics, i am also friends with users who constantly drag Jordan, i am also friends with users who hate Ariana Grande, i'm friends with people who don't care about Corona and just want to go out and live their life and not care about other people because we're all going to die anyway, i'm friends with Femme Fatale stans and Circus stans. I'm friends with Muslims. I am also friends with users who HATE the Britney album. I'm friends with users who don't like Paris Hilton. I'm friends with users who hate Anticipating. I engage with users who have made insensitive remarks against Asians in the past. :tiffdrink:

My point is, you don't have to be offended all the time. If you see someone hating on Overprotected, just brush it off. :mattafact:

... like it's not that serious, like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise. :arianabye:

Since when is Anticipating your stan song :gloriascary:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@C0CKy vs Exhale

Unleash the Advocate. :letitburn:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Since when is Anticipating your stan song

It's up there for me and i'm hurt that some people don't like it. :sobbing:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

It's up there for me and i'm hurt that some people don't like it. :sobbing:

Up there how cause that makes all the difference :haha: like top 10? 20? 30? 


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Up there how cause that makes all the difference like top 10? 20? 30? 

Like top 10. :imacat:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

I thought it said "Christina vs Atheists" and I was like whaaa :gloria:

 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Waiting for this to turn in a 10 page thread of people arguing back and forth :ohi:

If so I love y’all for coming and I love y’all for leaving. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29081ec20be3243b893e

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

If so I love y’all for coming and I love y’all for leaving. 

You should go all out Santana, lovey. Just let them have it. :mattafact:

:barbie:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

mean girls bake a cake GIF

I was waiting for one of you h oes to drop this gif in here. Took 4 hours longer than expected.  :chrissy:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You should go all out Santana, lovey. Just let them have it. :mattafact:

:barbie:

That is an epic scalping. You know I could do it to ‘em. :NYsassy:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, C0CKy said:

I was waiting for one of you h oes to drop this gif in here. Took 4 hours longer than expected.  :chrissy:

Me to you:work working GIF

You to me:

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

That is an epic scalping. You know I could do it to ‘em.

Oooh I know you can serve it to them - and hot. All while maintaining your perfect hair. :chrissy:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You should go all out Santana, lovey. Just let them have it. :mattafact:

:barbie:

I love Santana.  santana lopez glee GIF

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You should go all out Santana, lovey. Just let them have it. :mattafact:

:barbie:

 

5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I was waiting for one of you h oes to drop this gif in here. Took 4 hours longer than expected.  :chrissy:

late santana lopez GIF

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...