• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except there is proof everywhere that he's a man wh0r3 who sleeps around.  There's proof (and they publicly called him out on it) that he never attended a certain college nor was he ever accepted

I despise him 

I think Scum Asghari is wonderful.  

Unfortunately I do see him as an opportunist. It’s hard to trust the people around Britney and always has been throughout her career. What do people really want from her? 

I think he’s using her as a platform for his own career when nobody would really care out with the association with Britney. It’s been the same with her last relationships. The Beauty Awards were weird. She turned up looking a mess and then left before even going in. It just seems odd. It was clearly only to get publicity. Britney can fall in love so hard she gives up here own morals and beliefs to do anything for her man. 

He is hot but if they’d had children like she had planned I think it would have just been another Kevin situation. He’s a good bit younger than her I just don’t see him happening to fall in love with a multi millionaire artist who isn’t in control of her life and is considered mentally unstable. That sounds shallow but I genuinely think it’s about money. All the constant comments on her social media even though it’s clearly not her putting up the posts and he knows that. It makes me suspicious that her team hired him. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Yeah there's definitely a reason we're hating Sam and not Mariah or Madonna's guys. Like come on that should tell you it's not just about him being a younger guy! It's about him being a scummy leech. 

He's not a good guy until he's helping her get her freedom,  period. :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
18 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I don’t understand why people care so much about him... Mariah and Madonna both date guys much younger than them and I never see these types of conversations especially this negative. 

I don’t know him and nobody besides Britney knows him either. I think he’s a sweet guy who had his life together before her and has his life together right now. He’s kind to her and he makes her happy. The minute they break up and she has a whole “men can suck my toe” speech, I’ll hate the **** outta him. But as of right now, he makes her happy and that’s all we want for her

Madonna gets trashed all the time when it comes to dating younger men.

Her current boy toy is 26, she's 61. She is constantly trashed outside the fandom. 

She's dating a man two years older than Lourdes, her first child. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2020 at 12:38 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna gets trashed all the time when it comes to dating younger men.

Her current boy toy is 26, she's 61. She is constantly trashed outside the fandom. 

She's dating a man two years older than Lourdes, her first child. 

Not the same thing. The person you quoted said ”we” as in Britney’s fans. There are always misogyn people trashing famous women. On the other hand people do it when a 60-70year old superfamous multiple-millionaire MAN has a decades younger girlfriend/wife in her 20s too! (”Golddigger”). I think it is Always suspicious when a very famous icon starts a relationship with a young person who WANTS to become famous (Sam Asghari, Amber Heard etc)

On 6/24/2020 at 3:50 PM, Scrappy said:

Conflicted honestly.  They are good health wise together as he obviously encourages Britney to stay in the best shape of her life... Regardless of intention, he’s a hard worker and the results are right there.  

But is he long-term spouse material? .... Meh.  Can you imagine him the father of her children?  ...We haven’t seen him act fatherly or even with some kind of wisdom.  He just acts like some playboy fratboy, so he isn’t elevating Britney’s reputation at all.  She acts incredibly immature around him.  Every time she calls him “baby” I cringe a little... because he kinda is one comparatively speaking.  

Aside from a fitness model, does he have any interests or talents?  Cooking maybe? He seems kinda boring. I know I need intelligent conversation, so he wouldn’t be my long-term choice until he grew up a bit. 

I don’t understand why you even value the fitness part. I dgaf if Britney becomes a fat and out of shape songwriter after the conservatorship. With a shaved head. 
It is her business What she looks like.

I do agree on the need for intelligence though. Britney is highly intelligent, That is Why I don’t believe in her love for him. I think she is with him Because She has been isolated for 12 years, surrounded by bullies who have had ultimate power over her. She has not been able to freely choose her friends and when to see them. Same with men. If Sam is her choice he was her ONLY choice, How can people forget that?

She has not been able to go out mingle and date a famous man for example, she has had to take a bodyguard or dancer or someone close around. 

• Like 1

I think Sam is the one who has encouraged Britney to fight for her freedom, and I think it's because he wants her to have his kids. Not because he loves her, but because he knows he will always be remembered as the father of Britney's children. I can't see him as anything else than an opportunist unfortunately. 

6 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Just putting it out there. Just imagine how much sadder and more alone she would be without him right now :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

How do we know. I can well imagine She likes company. But even people with Stockholm syndrome wants to be close to their kidnappers..! Not saying She is one of them, but saying that in her situation when She has been isolated, controlled and abused for 12 years whatever She takes comfort in within her reach is perhaps not What she would have chosen as a free person without the team, father and all the f-ing **** that has held her down all along.

2 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

He is a massive clout chaser, he loves himself and his actions on insta surrounding Britney have raised suspicions but he has shown support for the movement and Britney clearly feels safe and happy with him so I trust her judgement for now.

BUUUT is he showing support because the team is telling them play along with the Narrative & make them believe you're on the #freebritney movement side? 

Remember, he most likely knew she was at the facility. When ur significant other is away and you don't see them after 2 weeks, you gotta wonder where they are and why they aren't calling or meeting you like usual. He said she's doing amazing. He even posted on IG that it's a sign of courage. So if he knew, why is he lying to us? Or did his employer (Team Con) tell him to? 

I think (me personally) when she found out he was lying to everyone and going along w the same excuse as the team, that's when she decided it was over but had to wait. I mean, she said herself she was checked in forcefully by her father. Further proving she was NOT doing well and NOT doing amazing. If you really think about it, she low-key called him out on it as a liar.

She more than likely now is playing along and Sam is totally oblivious. 

• Like 2

I'm really undecided on how genuine I believe Sam to be. I do think they both like each others company if nothing else. 

I have a hard time believing that her team would purposely keep them together if she truly didn't want him around. Even if he is a paid handler, surely they would just find another guy to stick with her. 

I think especially this year with quarantine, Sam has been a positive person for her to keep around. If nothing else, to keep her from going into a really dark depression.

We can already see her lack of caring about appearances, which tend to get even messier during darker times. He seems to be the only person ever around her. We've seen he can cook, and he clearly cares about his own appearance so I would imagine he at least makes sure she eats and encourages very minimal hygiene care. I can't imagine how things would be if she didn't have him around.

I have also been wondering lately about Sam being in his filming bubble currently. He is not with Britney these days.

If he was really a paid handler I don't think he would be allowed to go off filming and being away from her for however long.

I think I'm most curious to see how things are going to go during this time when they are apart

On 6/24/2020 at 9:40 AM, MakeMeFweaky said:

I don’t understand why people care so much about him... Mariah and Madonna both date guys much younger than them and I never see these types of conversations especially this negative. 

I don’t know him and nobody besides Britney knows him either. I think he’s a sweet guy who had his life together before her and has his life together right now. He’s kind to her and he makes her happy. The minute they break up and she has a whole “men can suck my toe” speech, I’ll hate the **** outta him. But as of right now, he makes her happy and that’s all we want for her

Lambs literally say Bryan, or “Tanaka” (lol), is the third member of “dem babies” lol it’s not just us. They aren’t fans of him either. The reasons are pretty similar, as well.

I feel like the disliking of Sam started so randomly. I logged on one day and people just hated him. I don’t understand why. We know so little about him. Britney seems happy around him and this is her longest relationship. I think it’ll be interesting if she drops him once the conservatorship is dropped, but until then I can’t form a good opinion

I like that he's a positive person, but I think he's also not funny enough, he seems the type to feel hurt by little things that hurts his ego... but I bet Britney have fun with his stupid ***, she probably thinks he has a funny accent and is dumb so she likes it, to play with it lol. A very nice distraction. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 10/17/2020 at 5:12 AM, studlygeorge said:

Lambs literally say Bryan, or “Tanaka” (lol), is the third member of “dem babies” lol it’s not just us. They aren’t fans of him either. The reasons are pretty similar, as well.

I feel like the disliking of Sam started so randomly. I logged on one day and people just hated him. I don’t understand why. We know so little about him. Britney seems happy around him and this is her longest relationship. I think it’ll be interesting if she drops him once the conservatorship is dropped, but until then I can’t form a good opinion

Spears, who reportedly checked into a mental health facility last month to help manage emotional distress caused by her father’s health issues, said during a closed court hearing on Friday that her father “committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take drugs,” TMZ said. 

A lawyer representing her mother, Lynne Spears, backed the allegation, according to the outlet.

• Like 1