Conflicted honestly.  They are good health wise together as he obviously encourages Britney to stay in the best shape of her life... Regardless of intention, he’s a hard worker and the results are right there.  

But is he long-term spouse material? .... Meh.  Can you imagine him the father of her children?  ...We haven’t seen him act fatherly or even with some kind of wisdom.  He just acts like some playboy fratboy, so he isn’t elevating Britney’s reputation at all.  She acts incredibly immature around him.  Every time she calls him “baby” I cringe a little... because he kinda is one comparatively speaking.  

Aside from a fitness model, does he have any interests or talents?  Cooking maybe? He seems kinda boring. I know I need intelligent conversation, so he wouldn’t be my long-term choice until he grew up a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except there is proof everywhere that he's a man wh0r3 who sleeps around.  There's proof (and they publicly called him out on it) that he never attended a certain college nor was he ever accepted

I despise him 

I think Scum Asghari is wonderful.  

I Think, Even If He Is A Bad Guy, That Britney Is Happy With Him.  So I’m Happy.  If He Is A Bad Person She Will Break Up With Him Like She Has Done With Every Other Bad Relationship Of Hers.  If He’s A Good Guy, I Hope Brit Will Marry Him.  We Know She Wants To Get Married Again . 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

I think he's a good guy. I think anyone who starts a relationship with Britney Spears gets popularity, it is normal she is very famous all over the world. He looks good to me, and above all he has a look towards her that I like. We also assume that Britney is not an idiot and if a relationship goes wrong I don't think she's going to be fooled. she rightly ended the relationship with Kfed, where she had two very young children, I don't think she is intimidated to end a relationship where she has no problems

• Like 1

I can't get in his head. But if I were 25, and looked like him, there's no way I would get involved with someone 13 years older than me with two teenage kids and her weird dad always hanging around. No matter how much money she may have. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I was judged same, 10 years ago when I was 19, and started my relationship with my older husband. It hurted me much, it was so unfair. So please, if you want to say bad things about Sam, just find more accurate arguments.

how old is your sugar daddy? :gloss: 

17 minutes ago, SpaceFunk said:

I can't get in his head. But if I were 25, and looked like him, there's no way I would get involved with someone 13 years older than me with two teenage kids and her weird dad always hanging around. No matter how much money she may have. 

EXACTLY! He's a young guy who would rather date a girl who doesn't have a strange super restricted life like hers unless there's something in his favor. I mean, cmon, if the guy I dated was in a cship and constantly needed permission for everything, why would I continue to stay with him? Unless he's super rich, then it's over between us. I wanna date someone who I can see anytime I want, drive, not be told by his daddy what he can and can't do. 

I just don't get why ppl defend him. Don't they find his intentions shady? When you guys were 23, did you wanna date an older person about 13 years older than you who was pretty much treated like a 15 year old? 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

I’m indifferent; I don’t hate him, but I don’t like him, either. :bedtime:

But if he breaks her heart... :badthoughts:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

He seems more like a nanny, I don't see them as a couple.

If Scam wasn't so desperate maybe I could accepted more what his doing. But sadly he is desperate lol.

He is the most attention seeker man Britney ever dated, and she dated quite a few fame ******.

He really considers himself famous and his narcissist ways most likely can't help an already very insecure Britney.

I don't care If they get married, have babies, or date for more years, I don't trust the guy since 2017 and my opinion about him got worse since last year when he was part of the fakeness about Britney "spa trip".

Jamie must like him a lot, or he wouldn't last this long. Think about It, the woman can't interact with anyone, but suddenly they let this model have all the access to reach her... Humm

Anyway, now Asghari fans can downvote me, c'mon gurls get to work. I'll drag him in every thread about the ******, just because u Love It! Xoxo naomi campbell images GIF

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SpaceFunk said:

I should add, either he's a saint. Or he's really into fame and fortune. I don't think there's any middle ground. 

• Like 1

Well, of course he is a good looking man who keeps himself in great shape but other than that I don’t really know too much about him to have an opinion. He looked great on camera in the Slumber Party video. Seems quite unproblematic. 

59 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

EXACTLY! He's a young guy who would rather date a girl who doesn't have a strange super restricted life like hers unless there's something in his favor. I mean, cmon, if the guy I dated was in a cship and constantly needed permission for everything, why would I continue to stay with him? Unless he's super rich, then it's over between us. I wanna date someone who I can see anytime I want, drive, not be told by his daddy what he can and can't do. 

I just don't get why ppl defend him. Don't they find his intentions shady? When you guys were 23, did you wanna date an older person about 13 years older than you who was pretty much treated like a 15 year old? 

For me that is not the problem, the problem is his attitude. You would help someone you love and would never allow these abuses or that she is in conservatorship. The example you have set makes me much angrier, if a rich man has a relationship with Britney and not helping her in this situation would make me much angrier.

50 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

He seems more like a nanny, I don't see them as a couple.

If Scam wasn't so desperate maybe I could accepted more what his doing. But sadly he is desperate lol.

He is the most attention seeker man Britney ever dated, and she dated quite a few fame ******.

He really considers himself famous and his narcissist ways most likely can't help an already very insecure Britney.

I don't care If they get married, have babies, or date for more years, I don't trust the guy since 2017 and my opinion about him got worse since last year when he was part of the fakeness about Britney "spa trip".

Jamie must like him a lot, or he wouldn't last this long. Think about It, the woman can't interact with anyone, but suddenly they let this model have all the access to reach her... Humm

Anyway, now Asghari fans can downvoted me, c'mon gurls get to work. I'll drag him in every thread about the ******, just because u Love It! Xoxo naomi campbell images GIF

You, me and C0cky are 3 ppl who dislike this guy with a passion haha 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I don’t understand why people care so much about him... Mariah and Madonna both date guys much younger than them and I never see these types of conversations especially this negative. 

I don’t know him and nobody besides Britney knows him either. I think he’s a sweet guy who had his life together before her and has his life together right now. He’s kind to her and he makes her happy. The minute they break up and she has a whole “men can suck my toe” speech, I’ll hate the **** outta him. But as of right now, he makes her happy and that’s all we want for her

I am not a fan of his AT ALL! but that’s because nobody will ever be good for our Britney! 

Please guys don’t bring the age gap up, age is just a number and big age gaps can work! Theres a 15 year age gap between me and my partner and we have been together for 5 years now. 

but yeah I don’t like him

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I don’t understand why people care so much about him... Mariah and Madonna both date guys much younger than them and I never see these types of conversations especially this negative. 

I don’t know him and nobody besides Britney knows him either. I think he’s a sweet guy who had his life together before her and has his life together right now. He’s kind to her and he makes her happy. The minute they break up and she has a whole “men can suck my toe” speech, I’ll hate the **** outta him. But as of right now, he makes her happy and that’s all we want for her

He literally everywhere with Britney, it's normal people have opinions about him. 

Mariah and Madonna have more in their lives to share.

I'm not seeing happiness, more like forced smiles... But that's my perception. :peasants:

• Like 2