• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except there is proof everywhere that he's a man wh0r3 who sleeps around.  There's proof (and they publicly called him out on it) that he never attended a certain college nor was he ever accepted

I despise him 

I think Scum Asghari is wonderful.  

19 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

Honestly, what do you think of Sam Asghari? 

CelebratedAnyAntelope-size_restricted.gi

He would be entirely uninteresting if it weren't for Britney. And I say that as someone who typically enjoys following fitness accounts and the like. He seems nice enough, but I don't think there's anything particularly exciting about him. :smokney2:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

He looks like opportunist to me. Last years Beauty event he used Britney for photo and then she went away :jlostare:. But it's Britney's life...wait no it's Jamie & Lou's life. I'm interested if she dumbs him after getting out from conservatorhip :demi: We'll see :bedtime: I hope he won't hurt her feelings

Oh no, this topic is dangerous :omg:

I think people are judging him by stereotypes. I don't know, maybe he is a good guy, maybe he is a bad guy.
But it's unfair to accuse him of bad intentions only by his looks and age.
There is no difference between saying someone is a bad person just because the person is black, gay or young & pretty. It shouldn't be an argument in any discussion. 
How can you be a tolerant person, and at the same time say things like "he's too young and to handsome to be in love with older woman".
I was judged same, 10 years ago when I was 19, and started my relationship with my older husband. It hurted me much, it was so unfair. So please, if you want to say bad things about Sam, just find more accurate arguments.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

nothing nice to comment about him so i'd leave it at that. Britney looks happy with him so if he does anything that will hurt Britney, he will feel my wrath

tumblr_pd1ojvTOzF1uve7bfo1_540.gifv

Spoiler

i say that like i actually stand a chance against him :demi:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Oh no, this topic is dangerous :omg:

I think people are judging him by stereotypes. I don't know, maybe he is a good guy, maybe he is a bad guy.
But it's unfair to accuse him of bad intentions only by his looks and age.
There is no difference between saying someone is a bad person just because the person is black, gay or young & pretty. It shouldn't be an argument in any discussion. 
How can you be a tolerant person, and at the same time say things like "he's too young and to handsome to be in love with older woman".
I was judged same, 10 years ago when I was 19, and started my relationship with my older husband. It hurted me much, it was so unfair. So please, if you want to say bad things about Sam, just find more accurate arguments.

Except there is proof everywhere that he's a man wh0r3 who sleeps around. 

There's proof (and they publicly called him out on it) that he never attended a certain college nor was he ever accepted. The fact he can go ahead and lie about being cut from a college football team and the admissions office calling you a liar goes to show what kind of person he is. 

Morgan Osman outed him and said that while he was seeing Britney, they were dating. In fact, she didn't Britney to get hurt and said she feels bad for her because she's getting involved with a cheater. 

He's called the homeless lazy and unmotivated. Meanwhile that is NOT the reason why they are homeless!! 

Shall I go on? 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

nothing nice to comment about him so i'd leave it at that. Britney looks happy with him so if he does anything that will hurt Britney, he will feel my wrath

tumblr_pd1ojvTOzF1uve7bfo1_540.gifv

Hide contents

i say that like i actually stand a chance against him :demi:

It's 1 of him and over 1 million Britney fans. You Def stand a chance! 

• Exhale+

He’s good looking and seems to make Britney happy. I don’t think all that much of him though, he’s just Britney’s arm candy to me. 
I don’t know enough about him to judge him as a person, but I don’t think he uses Britney. They’ve been dating since ‘16/‘17 and he’s still a nobody. Kfed pushed for a reality show and his own album by the 3 year mark. 
And it’s not like Britney isn’t getting something from him if you catch my drift  :gagaf:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Morgan Osman outed him and said that while he was seeing Britney, they were dating. In fact, she didn't Britney to get hurt and said she feels bad for her because she's getting involved with a cheater. 

She can be a liar also, any reason to believe her? I guess she wanted her 5 minutes in media, out of Britney's name.

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Except there is proof everywhere that he's a man wh0r3 who sleeps around. 

What proof? Because he had few girlfriends before Britney? 

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Shall I go on? 

I remember you saying things like "tell me what 26 years old has in common with 38 years old" - they can have so much in common despite their age gap.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

I don’t have any problem with sam, I agree with some of the comments here about how he’s said some stupid **** but he’s also older than when Britney first met and I don’t know about y’all but for me ages 23-26 for me was almost like two different people as far as maturity even in a short time. People grow and change. I like that he spoke out about BLM people called that video cringe but I didn’t see it that way at all honestly. He seems to make Britney happy and she seems to make him just as happy. If he hurts her then I have no problem eating my words and bashing him for life. I don’t  know if it’ll last but I hope it does they seem happy genuinely together but if absolutely nothing else I bet the s e x they’re both getting is crazy good 

7 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

She can be a liar also, any reason to believe her? I guess she wanted her 5 minutes in media, out of Britney's name.

What proof? Because he had few girlfriends before Britney? 

I remember you saying things like "tell me what 26 years old has in common with 38 years old" - they can have so much in common despite their age gap.

God you're hardcore fangirling him. I'm not even go on with you. You're just wasting my time and energy. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

God you're hardcore fangirling him. I'm not even go on with you. You're just wasting my time and energy. 

Lol really hardcore fangirling? Where? :haha: Because I've said it's unfair to judge him without knowing him? 
I see you're completely out of rational arguments by calling me hardcore fangirl 

If you think it's right to judge someone like 10000% sure without knowing the person, okay go on. You can have your own opinion, but "opinions are like farts, just because you have one in you, doesn't mean you need to let it out"

It must be so hard and upsetting for Britney when even her fans are like that. 

Literally one thing our girl can legally do is to ride some young ****. So let her live and have some fun if she wants to. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1