Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miley Cyrus stanning Britney Spears in 2020

Recommended Posts

ashley-o.jpg.4ea480be6322f80d4f28dedcb002d50b.jpg

Interview via Variety:

Who were some of your Ashleys when you were growing up? Whose posters did you have on your wall?

I had the most weird hodgepodge of Britney Spears, ’NSync, Metallica and Hilary [Duff.] I had Joan Jett and Pat Benatar. You should’ve seen my face when Britney covered “I Love Rock ’n’ Roll” in “Crossroads.” I melted down. That scene was the father, the son and the Holy Spirit all in one room. I actually lost my mind. That was worlds colliding beyond what I could have ever dreamed of.

#JusticeForCrossroads

and this is Britney related too :gaspney:

(about Justin Bieber)

He leaned up to me and asked for advice in a very mellow, friendly way. I said, “Just try to remember everything, try to press record in your brain and remember everything because there are so many moments of my life when my mom will be like, ‘do you remember when you got to perform for the queen?’ And I’m like, ‘no.’ ”

Fun fact: They're both   they both have this rebel energy!

Share this post


Link to post

Cute! I respect Miley. She's the only A-list artist who supported #freeBritney

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Dirk said:

 

I had the most weird hodgepodge of Britney Spears, ’NSync, Metallica and Hilary [Duff.] I had Joan Jett and Pat Benatar. You should’ve seen my face when Britney covered “I Love Rock ’n’ Roll” in “Crossroads.” I melted down. That scene was the father, the son and the Holy Spirit all in one room. I actually lost my mind. That was worlds colliding beyond what I could have ever dreamed of.

#JusticeForCrossroads

 

 

 

No lies detected

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Fun fact: They're both ️  they both have this rebel energy!

But i'm a Sagittarius and i'm no rebel. :barbie:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry if I'm missing the point, but how is the second comment about performing for the queen Britney related?

I think I may have read it wrong sorry!

YES for the other stanning comment though!

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Sorry if I'm missing the point, but how is the second comment about performing for the queen Britney related?

I think I may have read it wrong sorry!

YES for the other stanning comment though!

Confused by this too! But cute article 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Confused by this too! But cute article 

Because Britney doesn't remember anything from her career. Because she's done SO much

And it just proves it's normal. And not something weird with Britney. Because Miley doesn't remember everything either 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, kasavas said:

Cute! I respect Miley. She's the only A-list artist who supported #freeBritney

Cher did a lot more too 

Share this post


Link to post

The only family member I like to see mentioning Britney.

And yes, I pretend Miley is her sister instead of Juno Lynn. :janet:

Britney is such a instagrammer nowadays, too bad Miley mentioned her hundred times on social media recently but Brit only talked about her when she was Larry's client. :wontcry:

  • Haha 3
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Miley has always been a Britney stan. She’s said it in numerous interviews throughout her career :mhm:
 

#JusticeForSMSBangerz :miley:


💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

Because Britney doesn't remember anything from her career. Because she's done SO much

And it just proves it's normal. And not something weird with Britney. Because Miley doesn't remember everything either 

ok gotcha! Yes it's so true

the amount of people they meet, sometimes daily! I barely remmeber my life hahaha let alone it being on the scale of what they do!

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Miley has always been a Britney stan. She’s said it in numerous interviews throughout her career :mhm:
 

#JusticeForSMSBangerz :miley:

Except for the time she replaced Britney in Party In The USA and I briefly cancelled her over it :haha:

  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Except for the time she replaced Britney in Party In The USA and I briefly cancelled her over it :haha:

WHAT?!? Who did she replace her with?? :ohdear:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Share this post


Link to post

Yassss! I love when Miley stans Britney!! 
 

Stream Bangerz for clear skin and healthy edges! 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Jordan i think you should contact Miley and offer her a pre-registered breatheheavy account. :typing:

 

Even though breatheheavy isn't entirely dedicated to Britney anymore :chrissy:

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

But i'm a Sagittarius and i'm no rebel. :barbie:

Queen I’m a Sagittarius too :yasqueen: Scorpio rising and Aquarius moon (like Britney) :makeitrain:

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Jordan i think you should contact Miley and offer her a pre-registered breatheheavy account. :typing:

 

Even though breatheheavy isn't entirely dedicated to Britney anymore :chrissy:

Miley Cyrus AMA :yasqueen: @Jordan Miller

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Queen I’m a Sagittarius too

Scorpio rising and Aquarius moon (like Britney) 

Omg we're almost the same! Mine is Scorpio Moon and Aquarius Rising. :makeitrain:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...