Could we have gotten Mood Ring to #1 with bigger fanbase

The barbz and 69's fans did it without playlisting and radio with 112 k pure sales. They did it with just buying the song and youtube. Mood ring only got 25 k pure sales.  The fanbase was much bigger even in 2013. Discuss

trollz still had loads of

popularity and fame more than mood ring 

also look at it

last week no one really released anything much and it was a down week so slot of the attention went to trollz and trollz is filled with controversy 

mood ring was released the same day as lady Gaga’s NEW album and other songs were at a high at that time

• Like 1

Britney became a nostalgia act the moment she decided to do Vegas. 
Also, releasing Britney Jean and then Glory was a career suicide. 

I just can’t get over the Make Me fiasco. 
awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

• Like 1

But do we know how many there are left of us?

I want to believe that at least there should be more than 100k Britney Army in the U.S. 

we used to be so powerful:wontcry:

Mood ring is a 4 year old song. The fan base knew about it. You guys keep comparing it to new releases :nyheadache:

Also that song is predicted to drop off the top40 next week, biggest fall ever for a #1 in just one week. Which doesn't help to counteract the rumours of that #1 being questionable

She Has A Large Fanbase.  Your Delusional If You Think She Doesn’t.  Mood Ring Is Not New Music.  It’s A Track We’ve Heard For Nearly 4 Years, So No One Really Cared.  If It Was B10 Lead Single, That Would Be A Different Story.  
Take For Example Make Me First Week Sales: 

“Make Me” First Week Sales: 96,000     
“Mood Ring” First Week Sales: 13,000

The Difference Is Make Me Was New Music.  Mood Ring Is Not.  I Can See B10 Lead Single Selling Anywhere From 55,000 Copies First Week To 100,000 Copies First Week .