Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MEGARATE: Britney Spears - Glory (GAME)

Recommended Posts

Like as if I have anywhere else to go besides my house. :blol:

Yes, I will be present. :barbie:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

tumblr_oadj2cmsI41tyg83ho2_500.gif

Hi Guys! :)

The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't already and you can still sign up! I've had 34 people send their rates so far, i'm happy to see how many people have gotten involved :thirsty:

I will then hold the ceremony the following day, on Sunday 5th July at 8pm British Summer Time (12pm Pacific Time)

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend this proposed time or whether you have any other time suggestions?!

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Roxxy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight

  @mihai.serban @Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Cheshire-B

Are you excited?

924aed8b581d08f7d8804aa5f02a3d13.gif

Great! It should work for me. I believe it would be around 9 pm in Germany. What will the ceremony consist it ? It will be here on this forum? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TheoDoor said:

Great! It should work for me. I believe it would be around 9 pm in Germany. What will the ceremony consist it ? It will be here on this forum? 

Yes it'll be here on the forum :) in this thread! I'll make another post closer to the time with more details!

People should come here a few minutes earlier to show off their 'Red Carpet' looks as if it was a real ceremony and then when hopefully everyone has arrived i'll start announcing the results and counting down! :thirsty:

By red carpet looks, people can post their 'entrance/red carpet appearances', for example posting a picture of Britney on the red carpet or another celebrity.

So i'd post something like...

I'm here and ready for the ceremony

31st+Annual+American+Music+Awards+Arriva

showing my look for the ceremony :) I hope this makes sense?

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

tumblr_oadj2cmsI41tyg83ho2_500.gif

Hi Guys! :)

The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't already and you can still sign up! I've had 34 people send their rates so far, i'm happy to see how many people have gotten involved :thirsty:

I will then hold the ceremony the following day, on Sunday 5th July at 8pm British Summer Time (12pm Pacific Time)

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend this proposed time or whether you have any other time suggestions?!

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Roxxy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight

  @mihai.serban @Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Cheshire-B

Are you excited?

924aed8b581d08f7d8804aa5f02a3d13.gif

britney spears GIF

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

tumblr_oadj2cmsI41tyg83ho2_500.gif

Hi Guys! :)

The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't already and you can still sign up! I've had 34 people send their rates so far, i'm happy to see how many people have gotten involved :thirsty:

I will then hold the ceremony the following day, on Sunday 5th July at 8pm British Summer Time (12pm Pacific Time)

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend this proposed time or whether you have any other time suggestions?!

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Roxxy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight

  @mihai.serban @Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Cheshire-B

Are you excited?

924aed8b581d08f7d8804aa5f02a3d13.gif

Let me start putting my scores together this weekend! :tbh: 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Let me start putting my scores together this weekend! :tbh: 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Okay I have a question.... which version of Slumber Party are we rating?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Isla said:

Okay I have a question.... which version of Slumber Party are we rating?

the one with Tinashe!

original.gif

Share this post


Link to post

I'm too lazy, though, ugh... ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif


💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

the one with Tinashe!

original.gif

Thank you! (Just so you know though, I prefer the solo version ddd)

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

Thank you! (Just so you know though, I prefer the solo version ddd)

uh oh, ready for the 1/10 :tear:

jk :tifflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm too lazy, though, ugh... ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif

are you unsure? :plzexplain:

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Slayer said:

are you unsure? :plzexplain:

I will try to do it today, but don't hold your breath. ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif


💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I will try to do it today, but don't hold your breath. ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif

Not this gif not being made a Exhale emote :howdareyou:

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not this gif not being made a Exhale emote :howdareyou:

ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif


💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I can't wait to see my fave being #1.

61f8d756ba405645a67e1c0c647314f1.gif

Share this post


Link to post

So far there is only 0.19 points between 1st and 2nd place :katybelt:

lets see if anymore ratings change the score board much! :gimmemoar:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...