1 minute ago, Slayer said:

12 - Just Like Me

Overall Rate: 7.362

giphy.gif

Lowest Score: 2/10

Highest Score: 10/10 (x3)

Comments:

- That song is an acoustic version of toxic 2.0

- thanks to a friend I can't unheard 'chicken chicken' in a latin american accent instead of 'she can she can' 

- Better than Just Luv Me. Perfect song for an acoustic performance. She sounds excellent against such a stripped back production.

- not a fan of the song but I appreciate the vocals in this and the acoustic feel. 

- no hook, forgettable melody and little replay factor.

- Basically the Shattered Glass of Glory, it sounds good but i feel like the song could have been more and better, had the writers worked on it a little longer. it's an obvious filler.

I’m okay with this :mattafact:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Glory Megarate Hi Guys, I don't know how this will go or whether my thread will flop but a lot of other forums have fun games like 'Megarates' and I though i'd start the

Hi guys,  I just wanted say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all 37 of you for playing!  I really hope you all have had fun and enjoyed this game! I'd LOVE your feedback! 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT Hi Guys! The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

12 - Just Like Me

Overall Rate: 7.362

giphy.gif

Lowest Score: 2/10

Highest Score: 10/10 (x3)

Comments:

- That song is an acoustic version of toxic 2.0

- thanks to a friend I can't unheard 'chicken chicken' in a latin american accent instead of 'she can she can' 

- Better than Just Luv Me. Perfect song for an acoustic performance. She sounds excellent against such a stripped back production.

- not a fan of the song but I appreciate the vocals in this and the acoustic feel. 

- no hook, forgettable melody and little replay factor.

- Basically the Shattered Glass of Glory, it sounds good but i feel like the song could have been more and better, had the writers worked on it a little longer. it's an obvious filler.

This was my 4 Exhale :explainlol:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

So what song do you think is next that is going to just miss out on the Top 10?

• Exhale+
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Gladly :explainlol:tenor.gif

titanic Underground flooding GIF
Everyone who hates What You Need and love Clumsy:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

Surprised we haven't had Coupure yet. :straddle:

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

Just now, Slayer said:

wild guess is Coupure Electrique :demi:

• Super Moderators

I wanna know who the crackjob that said Just Like Me is Toxic 2.0 :cheese: I just wanna talk I promise :explainlol:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Surprised we haven't had Coupure yet. :straddle:

Just now, Itachi said:

wild guess is Coupure Electrique :demi:

Your wish is granted...

11 - Coupre Electrique 

Overall rate: 7.481

tumblr_ov6k0jH0Qo1qdcxoeo1_r1_400.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 10/10 (x4)

Comments:

I speak french and her pronunciation is atrocious, but someone how it still sounds AWESOME to hear her singing in another language. Super atmospheric and melodic and Britney sounds like an angel. Blackout tribute gives it extra points too.

- so magical to hear a french Britney song 

- Slays in incomprehensible french 

- experimental but kinda falls flat given it's reference to Blackout. But she sound so pretty and its still definitely worth a listen.

- love this song!

- i never skip this song and I appreciate the direction, such a nice song to finish the album too. Strips her voice bare too.

It is the perfect reference to Blackout that the album needed. It was the first song I listened to on Glory (I don't remember why) and it got me so hyped. I love how she incorporated French and Spanish in the album, it gave the entire album a very European feel.

• Exhale+

I wanna know who the crackjob that said Just Like Me is Toxic 2.0 :cheese: I just wanna y’all I promise :explainlol:

Someone said that?!?! :unreal::gloriascary:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Twitter Team
2 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

I'm excited for the BJ rate :yay:

I do worry about this one. I get most of us dislike the album but I'm worried some people might troll the votes simply because of the album.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

titanic Underground flooding GIF
Everyone who hates What You Need and love Clumsy:

Then I’m getting off the boat cause I love What You Slay. Sorry you’re gonna have to drown me another day :explainlol:

• Twitter Team

I'm surprised Coupure Electrique outlasted Clumsy, If I'm Dancing, Invitation.... 

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

Your wish is granted...

11 - Coupre Electrique 

Overall rate: 7.481

tumblr_ov6k0jH0Qo1qdcxoeo1_r1_400.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 10/10 (x4)

Comments:

I speak french and her pronunciation is atrocious, but someone how it still sounds AWESOME to hear her singing in another language. Super atmospheric and melodic and Britney sounds like an angel. Blackout tribute gives it extra points too.

- so magical to hear a french Britney song 

- Slays in incomprehensible french 

- experimental but kinda falls flat given it's reference to Blackout. But she sound so pretty and its still definitely worth a listen.

- love this song!

- i never skip this song and I appreciate the direction, such a nice song to finish the album too. Strips her voice bare too.

It is the perfect reference to Blackout that the album needed. It was the first song I listened to on Glory (I don't remember why) and it got me so hyped. I love how she incorporated French and Spanish in the album, it gave the entire album a very European feel.

I like Coupure Electrique but I’m okay with this, too. :mattafact:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

Then I’m getting off the boat cause I love What You Slay. Sorry you’re gonna have to drown me another day :explainlol:

You got on a lifeboat :explainlol:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 minute ago, Isla said:

I'm surprised Coupure Electrique outlasted Clumsy, If I'm Dancing, Invitation.... 

It's because I gave it a good score. :clownery: