Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mexican Queen of Latin Pop Thalia Appreciation Thread + Stream New Collab "Estoy Soltera"

This is an appreciation thread for Mexican Queen of Latin Pop Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda Mottola known mononymously as Thalia. She's had a long career beginning in 1981 and also acted in several telenovelas from 1986-1999. She is currently married to Mariah Carey's ex Tommy Mottola, and they've been married for 20 years. Thalia was honored with a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2013 and is the recipient of five Billboard Latin Music Awards (from 17 nominations), and has been nominated for 7 Latin Grammy Awards. 

Since 2004, she's been an official celebrity ambassador and volunteer for US nonprofit March of Dimes that works to improve the health of mothers and babies. Thalia and her husband were recognized in 2009 by St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital in Miami for their support. She's been involved with several other charities. 

She's been an influence for many of today's younger Latin Pop artists. She has been recognized by Julio Iglesias, Tony Bennett, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Michael Buble, Inna, Gloria Trevi, Maluma, Robbie Williams, and others for her talent and charisma. 

Thalia has released 16 studio albums and her best songs among fans include: Mujer Latina, Piel Morena, Amor a la Mexicana, Gracias a Dios, Marimar, Arrasando, Desde Esa Noche, Poquita Fe, Sangre, Como Tu No Hay Dos, La Movidita, Maria la del Barrio, Te Perdiste Mi Amor, Rosalinda, A Quien Le Importa, I Want You, No Me Acuerdo among others. 

A beautiful, talented 48-year-old queen. 

700full.jpg

She recently featured on certified bop Estoy Soltera with Peruvian and Colombian artists Leslie Shaw and Farina.

Stream Estoy Soltera (I'm Single) for clear skin and for surviving the apocalypse yesterday. :clicktina:

https://youtu.be/fBcP7hV1sZY

ZFKBXRIKBJAYFDAVIGUCE5LWFM.jpeg.78733a865a1d66a28cc8700e693fb84c.jpeg

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Marimar, aw! Costeñita soy! :barbie:

#ICONIC

🦄 💛🧡💜

My first queen

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

My first queen

:urite: how could I forget we've had this discussion before :mimiclap: Did you watch the new bop? It wouldn't embed but she looks amazing :makeitrain:

My all time favorite album Amor A La Mexicana

AmorMexicanaThalia.jpg

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

This week is the 23rd anniversary of Amor a la Mexicana, btw 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

This week is the 23rd anniversary of Amor a la Mexicana, btw 

What a perfect time for this thread :urite:

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

My all time favorite album Amor A La Mexicana

AmorMexicanaThalia.jpg

YASSSS this and Mujer Latina are my top two. A queen who didn't forget her roots :urite:

The other day she uploaded this

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

YASSSSS TASTEEEE 

Ayyy! Cuando manda el corazooon, siempre siempre manda el amooooooor! :katybelt:

Spoiler

No que no~ :barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

One of the first novelas I remember seeing as a kid :yesplease: and I didn't upload the Amor a la Mexicana remix because it's unavailable in the US :sobbing:

Her Iconic Arrasando era.

s-l300.jpg

faa8f7e1178bd97485c01027caf4daa7.jpg

Just now, Roxxy said:

Ayyy! Cuando manda el corazooon, siempre siempre manda el amooooooor! :katybelt:

Hide contents

No que no~ :barbie:

A global queen :urite: I recently found out there's a version in Tagalog :queenie:

She looks so hot in this one

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ughhh!!! Yesss :yesplease:

Gonna play my Thalia Telenovela OST playlist now. :ramona:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Midnight said:

Her Iconic Arrasando era.

s-l300.jpg

faa8f7e1178bd97485c01027caf4daa7.jpg

entre el mar y una estrellaaaaaaaa :katybelt: should we do it to em and upload Chimunklia and her You Spin Me Right Round cover? :urite:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

and I didn't upload the Amor a la Mexicana remix because it's unavailable in the US :sobbing:

blasphemous :gloriascary: 

She looks so hot in this one

YESSS I also loved this one. Another casualty of having her best moments in such crappy quality videos :sobbing: